No announcement yet.

Is KP dominating yet???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAA!! he did something like that in cs_office, hiding behind a plant watching the hostages. it didn't work too well for him.

btw: any way to turn on 3rd person view on players when we dead. it would make better screenshots
    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

I really am starting to give up on this game. It seem to have more of a luck factor than skillz. But then there are no better games out so I'm stuck.

(Hold on, let's all wait for the wonder twins to come here and drop us a nice comment ass kissing each other's incredibly mediocre trolling.)

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
        I really am starting to give up on this game. It seem to have more of a luck factor than skillz. But then there are no better games out so I'm stuck.
        I know what you mean. I'm hitting someone with an SMG, blood flying everywhere, and BOOM, head shot, I'M DEAD. I wish that taking your time and actually aiming meant something instead of bunny hopping around and getting head shots with a damn pistol. </rant>
        A change of Pace.
        "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

(Hold on, let's all wait for the wonder twins to come here and drop us a nice comment ass kissing each other's incredibly mediocre trolling.)
          u mad bro?

u mad.

Comment

its not luck, you point and you shoot... you either hit or you don't. I don't think your up for the challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar View Post
              its not luck, you point and you shoot... you either hit or you don't. I don't think your up for the challenge.
              Ohhh snap.

Comment

It seem to have more of a luck factor than skillz.
                that's just something bad players say.

Comment

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X