No announcement yet.

Is KP dominating yet???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAA!! he did something like that in cs_office, hiding behind a plant watching the hostages. it didn't work too well for him.

btw: any way to turn on 3rd person view on players when we dead. it would make better screenshots
    Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

I really am starting to give up on this game. It seem to have more of a luck factor than skillz. But then there are no better games out so I'm stuck.

(Hold on, let's all wait for the wonder twins to come here and drop us a nice comment ass kissing each other's incredibly mediocre trolling.)

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
        I really am starting to give up on this game. It seem to have more of a luck factor than skillz. But then there are no better games out so I'm stuck.
        I know what you mean. I'm hitting someone with an SMG, blood flying everywhere, and BOOM, head shot, I'M DEAD. I wish that taking your time and actually aiming meant something instead of bunny hopping around and getting head shots with a damn pistol. </rant>
        A change of Pace.
        "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

(Hold on, let's all wait for the wonder twins to come here and drop us a nice comment ass kissing each other's incredibly mediocre trolling.)
          u mad bro?

u mad.

Comment

its not luck, you point and you shoot... you either hit or you don't. I don't think your up for the challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by (DSP)-Bar View Post
              its not luck, you point and you shoot... you either hit or you don't. I don't think your up for the challenge.
              Ohhh snap.

Comment

It seem to have more of a luck factor than skillz.
                that's just something bad players say.

Comment

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X