No announcement yet.

First day feedback BETA CS:GO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just played a few rounds... WELL worth thirteen bucks!

I need to work on a key profile for my G13 and also figure out why my voip wasn't working.

First impression is two thumbs up.
    [SIZE=1][B]"Now more than ever the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption." ~President James Garfield[/B][/SIZE]
    <<< Please [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]donate[/URL] >>>

Comment

Originally posted by paceman View Post
      What's the good of having 20Mb down when Steam will run about 2Mb.
      That seems right, when i had a 20Mbps connection from Comcast I usually had 2.0 - 2.3MBps down. Luckily they just upgraded my connection speed to 50Mbps for free!!! w00t! Now I get about 6.3MBps down.

BTW Cain, I'm very glad to see another Cainslair CS Server! Thanks for hosting a great server for us! I'm so excited to be gaming on the lair again! Just like old times. Hopefully we will some of the old fellas come back. I just bought the game this morning and look forward to gaming with you guys tonight.

Comment

That was more fun than I remember CS being.

After so many games with Iron Sights it's pretty odd going without. Now I've got to relearn all the maps. Long A, short A - Just follow Apache!

A change of Pace.
        "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

count me in today

hope you guys didn't forget how to play cs for mw

miss the silencers though, but not really a big deal.

you CAN have alltalk, if you want... i have a server of my own but just for the beta. tbh i still haven't figured it out. i try to log into rcon and it just doesn't fly.

though i am pretty sure some of the admin mods for css WILL work with cs:go. even wc3. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by paceman View Post
            That was more fun than I remember CS being.

After so many games with Iron Sights it's pretty odd going without. Now I've got to relearn all the maps. Long A, short A - Just follow Apache!

short a is my fav way to run on dust2

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X