:Poll: Who preordered/is going to buy Black Ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apache Warrior View Post
    i Will Only Get It If Cain Runs A Server.
    Apache
    +1 :d
    K3BASFM. "Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
    sigpic

Support Cainslair. Donate here! Cain's Lair Forums

Comment

Well COD franchise is rolling downhill. MW2 proved that VAC is NOT the way to go if you want to fight hackers/cheaters. This and the bitter taste from Activision actions of destroying perfectly good game as MW2 just made me choose not to give them my money anymore.

Comment

Hackers are not going to be that big of a prob if you ban them from the server.

Comment

LOL good thinking. But i am not sure that's something its going to happen. I've seen it at MW2 and this thing disgust me to the bottom of my heart. MW2 was the biggest Piece of **** i've ever played. And Activision was behind this and i am not going to give them my hard earned money again. if you are rich and you dont care about your money its fine. Enjoy. For me they have to bring the way COD4 was to have my money back.

Comment

Servers with active admins should work just as well a they did with punk buster. Just a matter of them giving us proper server support, and taking care of glitches asap. It's really not that hard to get it right, just a matter of them doing it.

Comment

And judging from MW2 we can say that they are going to do that?

Comment

I voted it depends due to the way MW2 was done. I boycotting MW2 and if they do this one the same way, I'll do the same. I really hope and pray the COD line has learned a lesson, but I guess we'll see.
                [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                Like the community? Donate here:
                [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Warhead View Post
                  Hope you change your mind Skud, a big part of what makes a great game are the people you play with.
                  Aww, shucks. I do agree, there, Warhead (and Sir Psycho), and will most likely get it if there is a server on the Lair and you all have it (as others have said). I would never have put in as many hours as I have on Badcompany if my pals weren't playing (I don't even join anymore if there are no CLRs).

Comment

Originally posted by bobytt View Post
                    Well COD franchise is rolling downhill. MW2 proved that VAC is NOT the way to go if you want to fight hackers/cheaters. This and the bitter taste from Activision actions of destroying perfectly good game as MW2 just made me choose not to give them my money anymore.
                    VAC was NOT the way to go with that game. In the F.A.Q for VAC it states that VAC only works well under the conditions of a dedicated server, not P2P.

Also im sure with the modding tools and dedicated servers that we will be getting, I think that sometime in the future it will be possible to implement/create new/old used guns and maps from all the CoD franchise.

And yes I know what your talking about there skud i hate playing BC2 when no CLRs are on

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                      Aww, shucks. I do agree, there, Warhead (and Sir Psycho), and will most likely get it if there is a server on the Lair and you all have it (as others have said). I would never have put in as many hours as I have on Badcompany if my pals weren't playing (I don't even join anymore if there are no CLRs).

Same here havent really been playing much because there is never many on when i wanna play in my time zone.. and since Phantom and Cobalt dont play anymore its to boring to sit in there for hours sometimes by myself trying to start it up ....
                      sigpic

The sentence below is true.
                      The sentence above is false.

Comment

If you see me in vent, then I'm ready to play.

MW2 was a farce. Hackers abounded on every round, making you a literal punching bag for the dirty players.

I'll probably get BOs anyway, just for the SP if nothing else.

If we DO choose to host it, of course I'll be ingame whenever possible.
                        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

ever freakin year i say i'm not gonna get any game from the COD series... but I get it.

So yeah i'm getting it lol.

Comment

Getting it and I loved the poll about "Hello Kitty 4" coming out next year. I was ROTFL so hard.
                            [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                              I'm not planning on getting it. Maybe sometime down the road. The last one Treyarch put out I played for about a month and uninstalled it (I remember not liking the physics, the knifing, and some other things)...and I am expecting this one to be somewhat bland as well. They just haven't shown me that special something needed for playability.
                              " Always with the negative waves Moriarity, always with the negative waves.....whoooff, whoooff "

Meh, whats with all the console kiddies on here. Everytime I hear about a 360 game being bought I want to throw up a little in my mouth. THEY ARE THE REASON WE HAVE PORTS IN THE FIRST PLACE. "pant.. pant" sucks in air , shakes head.. deep breath. Ok.. rant over.

First things first, I think Treyarch watched everything go down with MW2 and really dont want to alienate themselves any more than they all ready have with WaW. I liked the game myself, as I know some didnt. And I played it as little as a week ago. It did have dedicated servers and mod tools. Which made for some cool maps and custom games.

Seems they are trying to do as much with this one. But I still think its ported. Just easier for them that way I guess. Time will tell once it hits the street. If the modders can do anything with it they will. Its what they do. Bad thing is you have to get a server from them. No independants. That can be either good or bad. Have to wait and see.

It's still gonna be similar to MW2. No gettin around that it seems. We'll just have to wait and see. Thats my attitude for now.

Oh, and I'm headin home on the 20th of this month. Peace, Love, I'm out.
                              [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

i miss you cobalt fragging u that is

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X