No announcement yet.

It's up to you folks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apache, i thought you knew I was in Iraq right now.

Hehe, when I went to Bangkok in November , my ping went to about 380 or so, man you should have seen me causing havoc.

I probably have another 10 monthes here but when I get back to the states I'll see what I can do then. Until then, have fun killin me. I"m so used to dying, sometimes I just lay down before they get there. Saves me the trouble of fallin down.

And remember.

"Killin me is easy, gettin killed by me is embarrasing"
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Cobalt View Post

Hehe, when I went to Bangkok in November , my ping went to about 380 or so, man you should have seen me causing havoc.

I probably have another 10 monthes here but when I get back to the states I'll see what I can do then. Until then, have fun killin me. I"m so used to dying, sometimes I just lay down before they get there. Saves me the trouble of fallin down.

And remember.

"Killin me is easy, gettin killed by me is embarrasing"
      I forgot. Old age you know. I had to out that in before everyone else does.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Cobalt View Post

And remember.
        Stay safe, and post some pics of your area if you can....

Take care,

-- Cain

Comment

Thanks Cain, I'll see what i can do about the pics.
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X