No announcement yet.

NOT fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since the game is look so much and feel so much as COD4 i got bored already. If i have to be honest , i am not sure i want to play it anymore.... I am looking for a new game that is going to fold my atention longer....

Comment

HC is KUUL.. I can actually kill people with a few shots, instead of emptying a clip.. lol

This game is a ton of fun, so I don't know what the problem is.

TDM is fun too, but I die alot more..

a 45-5 stint on HC ... not bad for a 1 armed old man.. lol
      ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Spawnkilling blows..
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Jumped on a large FFA lastnight and I actually got bored. I didnt have the highest score but I was holding my own for sure even emptied a few camped rooms but it gets boring running around like a fool clearing everything in sight. I think the small servers would be funner for FFA and the Trench shotty works real well

Comment

Originally posted by bobytt View Post
            Since the game is look so much and feel so much as COD4 i got bored already. If i have to be honest , i am not sure i want to play it anymore.... I am looking for a new game that is going to fold my atention longer....
            Yea boring me too since still need to do 6 rank and no clr server!

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
              I think the longest I've stayed alive was 10 seconds, and that was when I started spawncamping.

I think people take the fact that I play with snipers and those lil weapons as am I playing for real. I only play with snipers and rifles to get the challenges done or to have some fun. If I wanted to own then I'll just plug in my PPSH or MG42 and kill everyone. However, FFA is no place to have fun, trust me. Ask people who know me, you do not want to be in the other team if I am indeed playing
              so im not alone for the only using snipers thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter_Killer View Post
                so im not alone for the only using snipers thing.
                Yeah, but unlike you, I do it well

Just playin

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X