Update on me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

My wife and I just went through the whole thing where a division got sold off and after the merger one of us lost a job. That was this spring and now we are both back to work doing the same thing for different people, but with a raise. If you're with the same place for too long your pay stagnates and the free market passes you by. You're always more valuable to somebody else than to your current employer. I just hope you really enjoy whatever new position you get and are surrounded by good people.

Comment

Comment

Get up on ur feet man. The real life is always coming in first place. Secure your family, then we are going to figure it out what to do. I just believe that all of us have to step up and give you a hand for the server support.

Comment

Sorry to read about this Cain... Things will get better. Just keep a smile on that face

Comment

Alright Cain..That sounds great!
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

GOD BLESS u CAIN,Im here for u,now and forever,your BIG BUDDY MOE

Comment

Thx Moe.. I'll be fine my friend and MUCH better off in the long run...

Take care, and Happy Thanksgiving !!

-- Cain

Comment

That sucks man. try and relax and just stay busy. It helps keep your mind off bad things.
                    Who knows what new doors god will open for you. Good luck and keep your head up.

Comment

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                      Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X