GAH! Blue Screen of Death!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
    I got the "unhandled expctations caught" error.
    Yeah, that's what I got last time it happened and I forgot to write it down. Maybe they should change it to "too high expectations". lol

Comment

Not after paying 50 bucks I aint! lol

I also crashed and lost all my progress from 3 hours of playing. Which is why you should backup your profile every couple of hours just in case. I got the "unhandled expctations caught" error.
      how do u back up your profile?
      i dont wanna lose my stats again...

Comment

Been lucky so far

Comment

You guys are lucky. I have been trying for days, and I can't get online. I have tried everything and it pisses me off

Ghost Rain, when you reinstalled the game, did it make a shortcut on the desktop for you and put an Activision folder in your start menu?
          We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleRiley View Post
            You guys are lucky. I have been trying for days, and I can't get online. I have tried everything and it pisses me off

Ghost Rain, when you reinstalled the game, did it make a shortcut on the desktop for you and put an Activision folder in your start menu?
            On Vista? For me, I didn't get a desktop shortcut. And no folder in the start menu. I have a icon in Games folder but I hate it cause I have to keep switching over to multiplayer. COD4 had a multiplayer desktop Icon

Comment

You don't know how to make a shortcut? I swear I'm going to slap you caddys.

Go here "C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War"| Right click "CoDWaWmp.exe"| Highlight "Send to"| Choose "Desktop (Create Shortcut)"| Done and done, now come here and let me slap you.

Comment

How to back up your player profile (edited from sources smarter than me).

Goal: Find your player profiles directory, copy (don't move) it somewhere else.

XP path to your player profile -
                C:\Documents and Settings\Yourname\Local Settings\Application Data\Activision\CoDWaW\players\profiles

Vista, starting from desktop -
                C:\Yourname\App Data\Local\Activision\CODWaW\players\profiles

Must have show hidden files enabled. If you do not see "app data" make sure you have the "show hidden files" options checked (from my computer > tools > folder options > view, it's under "files and folders")

Comment

You don't know how to make a shortcut? I swear I'm going to slap you caddys.

Go here "C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War"| Right click "CoDWaWmp.exe"| Highlight "Send to"| Choose "Desktop (Create Shortcut)"| Done and done, now come here and let me slap you.
                  Phantom, I am that lazy to use my middle finger for right clicking. All of that should had been done by default

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X