Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about me phant

Comment

I would enjoy to fight you in battle, if I can ever get online, and at this point, it looks like it is not going to happen.
      By the way, where is this server, and is it possible that it might be there server and not me?
      We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Originally posted by KyleRiley View Post
        I would enjoy to fight you in battle, if I can ever get online, and at this point, it looks like it is not going to happen.
        By the way, where is this server, and is it possible that it might be there server and not me?
        It's most likely the server and not you. I say wait a little more. Many, I mean MANY, people are having this issue. Just check out their forums.

Comment

I just discovered something. Everytime I launch multiplayer, my I loose my connection to the internet, but as soon as I exit from the game it comes back. Could this be a hardware issue, because obviously my connection is fine now, but it goes bad when the game launches. Any ideas as to what could be causing this?

Comment

I just played COD4 online here with no problems so obviously the university internet is not blocking the game. Could it be that I have a bad copy of the game or something because I figure if COD4 works, then why can't COD5 work? I am so confused...

Comment

Originally posted by KyleRiley View Post
              I just played COD4 online here with no problems so obviously the university internet is not blocking the game. Could it be that I have a bad copy of the game or something because I figure if COD4 works, then why can't COD5 work? I am so confused...
              COD4 = Infinity ward
              COD5 = Treyarch

Infinity ward = made to work on almost any machine with the minimum specs.
              Treyarch = "geniuses" behind COD3... nuff said....

Comment

NEW DISCOVERY...wait for it...
                after playing COD4 online, I then proceeded to try again with CODWAW online, and it worked! I don't know why but it did.

BUT...

After I took a break for a couple of hours, I tried to play CODWAW onlin again, and my account is back offline...AHAHAHAHA

Comment

LOL I feel bad for you, I'll have a flamethrower by the time you hop in

Comment

Oh thanks rub it in why don't you

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                    Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X