"All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Tarator got also the game....

Comment

I will get it this friday hopefully guys cya there

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
            I will get it this friday hopefully guys cya there
            Good Reconsnipe1 get mine on friday too..they has not yet come out in europe yet, but tomorrow is it out
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

I'm with Rand .. I am ignoring CoD for the time being, going with Fallout 3 first, then L4D next, and finally snagging CoD around Xmas to play then.

I had settled on that plan, but just read this morning that CoD offers 4 player co-op, and I have sworn to buy and play to death ANY game offering co-op play, so now I have to re-think my plan and may be getting CoD before L4D.

I just love co-op, and its by far my favorite game play mode. I'm not that good at shooters, so I very much enjoy the moments where I either save a teammate (or more frequently) get saved by someone.

It's teamwork at its finest, and CoD's TDM was the closest thing to co-op that I had found, but the game itself (I own all of the CoD games, including CoD:UO and its variants) is leaving me feeling like I've been there, done that.
              Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

WT co-op on COD5 is SO MUCH FUN MAN! I love it . But the host have to be someone with big upload... mine S@X....

Comment

WT, I caved to the CLR pressue and picked up COD 5 yesterday so I could play with the gang. I don't know whether to go or on that one yet.

I'm on the same page with you on the "been there, done that," particularly since I don't see significant differences between MP here and MP in COD 4, but I think the Single Player may be worthwhile, and we'll get in a couple good CLR matches even if this one doesn't take off.

-Rand
                  [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                  Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

it will take off don't worry... once cain gets the servers up.... ITS ON!

Comment

Awww, well I can't fault you for for buying it .. not at all. I know the guys will keep you entertained for a while playing it at least.

Here's my dilemma .. I buy two games a year, and I normally play them well over 6 months after I've bought the game. So I now have two new games in my possession, with another on the Xmas list, so its actually a horrible time for me, as I don't have enough time to play them all.

Fallout 3
                      Left 4 Dead
                      CoD:WaW (we can't keep calling this CoD5 can we ??)

That's my list so far, and in the order that I want to play through them. It may be a while til I get back to CoD, but now seeing the co-op, it'd make an IDEAL LAN party game for this weekend, but I obviously won't get it (ordering thru the Lair as well) in time to play it on Saturday.
                      Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

I think CoD5 (Yes, you can call it that) is like Aro said, easy. Anyone can play it, anyone can be first. Unless you're playing against Rye, then it's hopeless. Good thing you picked it up, I have a feeling this will last at least until next Nov when CoD6 comes out.

Comment

I bought it

Joe

Comment

I'm going to pass on this one. Maybe if I get it for christmas, but I can't really afford to waste more time on a video game. Not to mention CoD4 was great but not worth 50 bucks.

Let me know if grenades are spammed, if they are, I'm saying screw it. That pissed me off more than it entertained me.
                            Last edited by thedeadlyassassin; 13 Nov 2008, 01:31 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

grenades are not spammed. the maps are way bigger so, you don't have to worry about all that happening.

Comment

The dogs are a pain in the butt though.
                                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X