No announcement yet.

No Free Entities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=K PhaNTOM;97158]My first first.... by the way, why is every stinking server I go to has 750 kill limit? it's like 3 or 4 minutes.... it's pissing me off!

Beat that War, beat that 8:1 ratio

1) Was that screenshot taken on one of our servers ????

2) If not, why are you guys playing on servers that are not ours ???? Has our server crashed or kicked you out ??? If it has nobody told me.

3) If we have any interest in getting our server busy then we need to only play on our server guys.... Otherwise I'll just not run a server for COD5 if everyone around here is going to play on other servers......

Comment

Originally posted by Warhead View Post
      Anyone else get knocked off a server with this message "**** G_Spawn No Free Entities" the ****=your name.
      Its happened at least 10 times already, getting frustrated with it at this point.
      When this happens, can you reconnect to our server or not ?? Also is everyone else getting kicked off as well ??

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
        This one is for EA, not related, I just hate them
        LOL, happy to see that I'm not the only one to hate EA

Concerning the kick bug, It happen to me many many many time.

For cains, I've been kick by your HC server yesterday night with the "no free entitie" message and I haven't been able to get back on it, It was just like the serveur as shutdown, no answer in game browser.

Hope this help you cain.

Comment

Yes, that does help....

So this is like COD4 guys when you get this message our server has CRASHED!! Post here and PM me ASAP, so I can restart the server, and you can rejoin...

Comment

Cain, some of us have been trying to figure out if its a single user crashing (PC issuses) and causing the crash and/or is everyone in the server also affected by the crashed too. We just don't really know if its a server issue (yours) or the software of the game. I'm just hoping a responds will be posted from the offical site soon. The No Free Entities has also affected me a few times. I'll get the kick and can't get back in the game for sometime.

Comment

Nope I'm pretty sure the server is crashing and has nothing to do with you folks....

Comment

This is certainly a server software side bog since we can join other server after being kick from one with this message.

Beta inside, that's totaly normal to have that kind of bugs left in.

cain!

Comment

The server doesn't technically crash I don't believe Cain,it's like it resets or something. It shows up after about 5 minutes then you can play again. It will get full, then blam 'no free enitites'. It then comes back on in about 5 - 10 minutes. Alot of servers do this, not just ours.

Comment

When you say "Full" how many players exactly before it crashes/hangs???

And nope it doesn't reset, I have restarted it manually when I find out it has crashed.....

And you are correct it just hangs, it is still running but it will not accept clients.

Comment

OK, let's see

1) Was that screenshot taken on one of our servers ????

2) If not, why are you guys playing on servers that are not ours ???? Has our server crashed or kicked you out ??? If it has nobody told me.

3) If we have any interest in getting our server busy then we need to only play on our server guys.... Otherwise I'll just not run a server for COD5 if everyone around here is going to play on other servers......
                      1) Different server, before you started yours.
                      2) TDM server kicked us and we went to the HC server, which also kicked us for spawn entities.
                      3) I personally am waiting for you to run the official server since I enjoy playing with most CLRs

When you say "Full" how many players exactly before it crashes/hangs???
                      Sometimes it crashes when we have 20-24 players, and sometimes it crashes when we have a 3x3 match.

Comment

Interesting... So it has crashed with only 6 players ??

I'll look into lowering the max score and shortening the game then...

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                          Interesting... So it has crashed with only 6 players ??

I'll look into lowering the max score and shortening the game then...
                          I think that is why the developer servers they made were at 750 points and 10 minutes. Which makes me wonder, what were they thinking releasing a Beta with that many bugs that they should have known about.

Comment

COD4 also crashes with the same error if you have x number of players getting y number of points.

It seems as if that x and y threshold is MUCH LOWER at least for this BETA...

Comment

Cain, I've read that a respawn timer might help out a lot, but it will still crash with too many players.

Comment

Crashed again, 6vs6... just as i threw a C4 to blow up a tank

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X