Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah it crashed again, lol, man.

Comment

You guys gotta try something. Maybe reduce number of players or whatever, the crashes are a pain.

Comment

While you're restarting anyways, is there a way that you can change the health in the HC server to minuscule? HC doesn't only mean having no HUD but we need the health to get down, please. Thanks

Comment

This sucks. I may cry

not like I'm doing anything awesome, but I was havin fun with everyone.

If it happens again, I may just load up COD4 HC server, if anyone else wants to meet up in there.

Comment

Nevermind, realized HC was pulled for the CODWAW Beta, guess I'll be in the TDM server

Comment

People are already there amigo, hop in!

Comment

aw it got me

Comment

How about we go to the beta forum and do a drive-by? I'll tube and Rye shoots! Demon, you drive! -413- Cheers

Comment

Damn It. And yes, I'll drive.
                    Last edited by Fitty-Six K; 2 Nov 2008, 11:18 PM. Reason: Cuz I felt like it.

Comment

I'm done, I can't stand to see that error message 1 more time.

Comment

...And another crash. Almost had it to the end of that map, gg Boby.

Comment

It's pissing me off, the 6th server today that I go to crashed. I'll be stopping by their forum to give them a piece of my mind. No, you're right, there's something up there? I'll just go curse them out. Bunch of pansies, I wanna see IW make this mistake

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                            It's pissing me off, the 6th server today that I go to crashed. I'll be stopping by their forum to give them a piece of my mind. No, you're right, there's something up there? I'll just go curse them out. Bunch of pansies, I wanna see IW make this mistake
                            Was gonna do it myself when I saw your post there. Can't believe that little thread with NO info is all they have on an issue that's such a freakin PITA, and unless it's one of us triggering it.... it seems to happen quite often

Comment

Originally posted by Warhead View Post
                              Was gonna do it myself when I saw your post there. Can't believe that little thread with NO info is all they have on an issue that's such a freakin PITA, and unless it's one of us triggering it.... it seems to happen quite often
                              There are many threads about this, and I mean many many threads. Poor server admins say they work hard getting people into servers and then when it reaches a good number it crashes. I can see their frustration. There is no solution for it as of now, nor will they release anything since it is Beta and it should be over in a week.
                              Here is what I rate the release of the beta too early

And this is for the game *which will release early imo*

This one is for EA, not related, I just hate them

Back to CoD4 I guess....... nade spamming heli, with nubtubes and marty, HERE I COME

Comment

Originally posted by RyeWhiskey View Post
                                ...And another crash. Almost had it to the end of that map, gg Boby.

LOL Rye , that was my record so far on WAW 92 kills i saw that you were 89? Correct?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X