No announcement yet.

How Many Peeps Are Going to Buy the COD5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol... He said WoW... Those type of game makes me think to hard I remember playing one of those game back in 2001 in Metro Tech in my Cisco Networking class and every friday afternoon is a free day. We had lan partys with Unreal Tournament99 one of those MMORPG games (I think it was StarCraft) I couldn't figure out how to build my army, everyone in class had a huge army. As soon as I figure it out, (my army is still small) I'm enilated from all sides....

I never got the concept of those MUD/MMORPG games

On another note PhaNTOM, why pay 15 bucks for "a" online game.... Well a year that would be $180 and you get a gig size file patch lol

Comment

WWII make me sick. I dont like the weapons. I may buy it , but as soon as something else pop up. ill drop COD5.

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin View Post
        90% sure I'm going to let this one pass. I think Cain's Lair needs a good game like WoW that everyone can get. BF3 better be ran by Cain or I'll try to dominate the world again with my hamster minions.
        Where have you been? Cain does have a WOW Server.
        Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
        Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
        I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
        Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I can't mentally grasp the concept of how paying monthly for a game you own is in anyway enjoyable. I will never do that, if I had to, I'd go back to SP only. I'm already paying for cable, then the game. LMAO at MMORPG.

Seriously though, I'll be getting COD5.

Comment

Maybe.......

Comment

bah stop saying maybe... yall know yall gonna buy it

i'm in!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                bah stop saying maybe... yall know yall gonna buy it

i'm in!
                I'm obviously not as easily swayed as you.

Comment

<--------------------------------- sheep BAAAAAAHHHHH

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                    <--------------------------------- sheep BAAAAAAHHHHH
                    That's funny. I don't hear a sheep when Jeffro posts. I hear a whip cracking in the background, and a woman's voice ordering him away from the computer.

-Rand
                    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
                      That's funny. I don't hear a sheep when Jeffro posts. I hear a whip cracking in the background, and a woman's voice ordering him away from the computer.

-Rand
                      lol you win.... but i may pre-order the collectors edition just to out do phantom..... (and because the MG42 looks AMAZING)

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmie2 View Post
                        lol you win.... but i may pre-order the collectors edition just to out do phantom..... (and because the MG42 looks AMAZING)
                        How much is the collector's edition? and why would you want to collect a game, only thing u collect is dust

50 bucks is more than enough for a WWII game. If CoD6 costs 100 bucks thou, i'll be happy to pay

Comment

lol its 79.99 for the collectors edition.... (and i agree that is WAY too much for a WWII game)

anyway, my parents will probably buy it for me...

Comment

Just my opinion here but i think after the success of COD4 this game will have a big following no matter how crap, or lack of effort the game developers put into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
                              I'll get it if we run it but I would like to see how it takes off first. I'm not too excited about anything other then the flame thrower.
                              LOL! Same here :P But it looks cool, I'll see how it take off too...

COD4 still have very great days in front of him, i think we're not ready to forget it. If there still COD2 server, COD4 will still be alive for years :P

Comment

If it garners favorable reviews and is run here, I'll pick it up. I just got a new computer that has yet to be graced with an FPS.
                                [url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Thrashdragon][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/violet/Thrashdragon.png[/img][/url]
                                [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/spikedz/TD_Latin.png[/img]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X