Death Match Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
    Regarding PS3 vs. 360, how do you guys know it's from the beta? You guys do know most of the review sites have chances to view gameplay and gets hands-on demos long before consumers, right? It could easily be the PS3 build.

-Rand
    Developers right now make the games for the XboX360 and then port it to PC and PS3, this is how we know most of the previews are taped

Comment

Does dog replace martyrdom?~

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
        Regarding PS3 vs. 360, how do you guys know it's from the beta? You guys do know most of the review sites have chances to view gameplay and gets hands-on demos long before consumers, right? It could easily be the PS3 build.

-Rand
        thats easy, i can ask a friend of mine who works for EA Games located in California. He says theres no release for PS3 yet. ONLY 360 and PC and activision hasn't released as many keys for PC.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAZE86 View Post
          Does dog replace martyrdom?~
          I hope they keep the martys cause I'll be a noob at CO5 for a while and I'll need my martys against K PhaNTOM

Comment

YouTube - Call of Duty: World at War Multiplayer GAMEPLAY BETA #2
            Just watch this long enough to see the first bayonet kill, no more hitting the enemy with the butt of the rifle.

EDIT: I've watched a few other videos, and it's decided, I will only play the marines just to hear Kiefer Sutherland say "Outstanding marines, out f***ing standing."
            Last edited by Dr.Box; 13 Oct 2008, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
              I hope they keep the martys cause I'll be a noob at CO5 for a while and I'll need my martys against K PhaNTOM
              the dog replaces the helicopter (they kill you in 1 or 2 bites)

Comment

I'm with Rand. I was excited to begin with but after watching some of these TDM videos it looks just like a COD4 mod.

I like difference in my games every now and then.

*sticks to playing Crysis Wars.*

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X