bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bored

Yes even I get bored playing cod5 at times,But I still play it because I like playing with my Friends,But I have notice that are not a lot players,not like it use to be when it first came on,and we all played are little hearts out,and couldnt wait to get back on play it again,and I guess we all are looking for somthing new,What cod5 needs is new maps with open country where u can use Tanks and have large tanks Battles,or in the mountains where u Fight your way up,I dont have all the answers,now we are looking for cod6,But how long wil it be before we will get bored with that game.moe.

Im not BORED yet but im getting there. Cant wait till the new maps come out. I still have that really fun game when my team uses squads and has mics, We go in pairs and use teamwork which i think really makes a game especially cod5. Cod6 is going to be really fun when it comes out.

Comment

I wouldn't say I'm bored with the game, I just can't wait for the new maps next month. What keeps me occupied is those challenges and change up my perks from time to time. I really like the Browning wepond. Just have to be easy on the trigger or I'll run out of ammo quick... I tryied to go rambo style with the browning but I never hit my target lol

Comment

I'm not bored either. But i can feel it creeping in. Not because of the game, but from the lack of CLR's.

Comment

I know what u mean Juneau. I will try to make it on the server in a little bit and stay for a while try to get it going. Ill see if ur on then.

Comment

I got bored from the game also. And removing one of the thing that made this game fun from my favorite server just pushed me away from the game in general.

Comment

Tanks ??

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                Tanks ??

U r correct sir

Comment

Oooh

Then I could use my satchel charges again!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X