Jumpstart time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumpstart time!

It's that time again. Who's going to play tonight?

Im In!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zantheus View Post
      Im In!!!
      Count me in too, in about 1.5hrs i will be on

Comment

me

Comment

I'm in for a couple of hours. Man I forgot my computer here had an old 8500gt. I got this thing stretched out as far as it will go at
          625/1250 and clock at 544 and its all it can do to keep up.I tried to get higher than that but it got unstable and had to back it off.

You guys probably know more about this stuff than I do. Which would cause it to lock up quicker the higher shader settings or the higher clock speed. Maybe I can squeeze it a bit more. Its runnin in the mid 80's on temp. with not much but stock cooling. Probably aint good for it but I need an excuse to buy a new one anyway.

Oh and I got my ping down to around 400 or so. You guys are in so much trouble.
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Cobalt View Post
            I'm in for a couple of hours. Man I forgot my computer here had an old 8500gt. I got this thing stretched out as far as it will go at
            625/1250 and clock at 544 and its all it can do to keep up.I tried to get higher than that but it got unstable and had to back it off.

You guys probably know more about this stuff than I do. Which would cause it to lock up quicker the higher shader settings or the higher clock speed. Maybe I can squeeze it a bit more. Its runnin in the mid 80's on temp. with not much but stock cooling. Probably aint good for it but I need an excuse to buy a new one anyway.

Oh and I got my ping down to around 400 or so. You guys are in so much trouble.
            It could be either. All trial and error.

Comment

Srry i cant get on tonight or tommarow. I will be there on Friday mostly after school to play.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X