Going to Ask a Stupid Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to Ask a Stupid Question

How come the Sever is so Empty no in the Morning,Afternoon,Evening ?

We have lost most of our "younger" gamers when our COD4 server went dead, therefore most of the current members have 9-5 employment, and dont care to try and jumpstart the server when they get home....there is only a select few here that will put the time and effort into jumpin the server, then the rest of the members that don't want to put the time in come and join when they see it is goin good....

Comment

Well I been On the Sever everyday this last 2 weeks as I'm taking time off from work and working from home so I will help jump start the sever.

Comment

1) Not a lot of CODWW Players...

2) I patched and many people hate the patch because they cannot rank up so quickly.

We were doing pretty well before I patched the server...

Comment

Ty Cain for the Info

Comment

9-5 hmm those where the days....

I pull from 9 to 13 hours lately plus the 1.5 hour drive to work:/

Comment

double post :/

Comment

Long work weeks, 2nd jobs, RL issues.. All take their toll.

Competing against all the NEW games that came out in Jan-Feb, both as RPG's, and SP games, and small MPG's.

There just isn't one GAME that everyone flocks to. We are still waiting for THE FPS game that everyone HAS to have, and we host it.

There is some games due to come out, so will see.
                ??Click me to donate??

Comment

well- I was on last night for 12 on 12
                  I just logged in for my second round of 24+ people in one day.

I'd say you are just not on the server at the right times and that if we have positive attitudes people will like playing with us.

Comment

i know this may cause afew problems but i think allowing voting may help, because then if there are only 8 people on the server we can play maps like outskirts rather then seelow where everybody leaves. what you think?

Comment

I unfortunatly havent been able to get on as much as i normaly do, between my new job, school, and being grounded it has been tough to get on and im sorry for that.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                      Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X