Thanks {CLR}KaeBen for Killing me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks {CLR}KaeBen for Killing me

Just Like to thank {CLR}Kaeben for Killing me so many times today it was great fun mate and it was a Blast

Boy

Kaeben was really on your case!

Comment

Ouch. I smell revenge in the air.

Comment

Revenge is good...come take it out on me tonight

Comment

I also took a pic of the game lol... sadly i d/c halfway through so didnt get the totall score

i was totally in "the zone" today lol, once a lifetime it happens lol. but thanks mate was great fun, ill see you on cod soon

Comment

Originally posted by Kaeben View Post
            I also took a pic of the game lol... sadly i d/c halfway through so didnt get the totall score

i was totally in "the zone" today lol, once a lifetime it happens lol. but thanks mate was great fun, ill see you on cod soon
            I look forward to it mate

Comment

is that pic working? its not for me...hmmm

Comment

Not working

Comment

urgh its really annoying me that imageshack works like 30% of the time for me

im getting the share to your friends link and putting it in the insert image CL pop-up (making ure theres only one http//) what am i doing wrong?
                  Last edited by Rand{CLR}; 13 Feb 2009, 11:03 AM. Reason: Removed Link--image shows competing server name--Rand

Comment

Don't use the "Show image to friends" Use the "Hotlink for forums (1)" or "HotLink for forums (2)"

Just copy and paste, But when you copy and paste, you will get a little ad on the bottom of the image like so. A little editing will not have a ad.

vs. the edit below.
                    Last edited by Rand{CLR}; 13 Feb 2009, 11:00 AM. Reason: Images removed for showing competing server name--Rand

Comment

Guys, please don't post images that display the names of other game servers. This is against the forum rules. Thanks,

-Rand
                      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                      Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

sorry ran

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X