Patch update and profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patch update and profile

Hey guys, I'll be in Bangkok on the 16, so I'll have to load the game fresh on my computer there. Do I have to have the 1.1 patch loaded first, or does the 1.2 cover what 1.1 already had.

Also, I shouldn't have any problem with copying the files from my profile here and taking it with me to Bangkok and loading it there right. I had some problems with PB in the past. Wont go into the details, but when I came from Bangkok back to Iraq, that's when I had the problems when I loaded my profile from there and installed it on my computer in Iraq.I don't want to go through that crap again.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Cobalt

Not sure, but I'm guessing the patch is sequential: you might have to do the previous patches first. I could be wrong, though. It should say on the download sites whether or not the previous versions are needed. Good luck!

Comment

Yes you need to apply the Fist patch first then use the second patch next.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
      Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X