Patch 1.2 and 1.3 what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patch 1.2 and 1.3 what do you think?

What do you think of the new patch and what should be done in the next one?
    this new patch was basically fix bugs + balance bolts abit. though i do really like Makin day and think it should be added to the server map list lol

Kaeben

Originally posted by Kaeben View Post
    What do you think of the new patch and what should be done in the next one?
    this new patch was basically fix bugs + balance bolts abit. though i do really like Makin day and think it should be added to the server map list lol

Kaeben
    Im not sure extactly what they have done or maybe its cause I had gotten used to the aiming method but they should had left the bolts alone I'm working on my light machine gun and single bolts rifle challenges and the head shot is has thrown me off. Its seems harder for me to aim on scope while moving sideway at the same time. (To avoid the other person shot before I can hit them) let alone I know im aiming at the head and nothing happens to them

Comment

they fix the glitches i think well hope so btw wat did they do to the bolts??

Comment

I prefer the night Makin to the new one. Other than that, I haven't noticed any difference. Then again, I rarely use the bolts...
        [url=http://www.enjin.com/bf3-signature-generator][img]http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-bf3/1fad512dc784c11c.png[/img][/url]

Comment

ive only noticed the difference with bolt rifles without a scope they are alot more accurate while moving and quick firing etc.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
          Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X