• Show
Clear All

Patch 1.2 Download Links

You can download the patch here:

FilePlanet: Call of Duty: World at War Patch v1.2

Call of Duty: World At War v1.2 PC Patch - Planet Call of Duty

thanks

Comment

If you got a GameSpot account you can download it at a blazing fast speed... I'm currently topping my download near 1 mb/s on it It really worth the membership there just for that

Comment

its for free to join gamespot unless u want good deals then u have to pay

Comment

Thats what i did andiie

Comment

Originally posted by [nmzl]f0x View Post
            If you got a GameSpot account you can download it at a blazing fast speed... I'm currently topping my download near 1 mb/s on it It really worth the membership there just for that
            I used filefront last night with no account and was downloading at about 850 mb/s for free. It was nice. Alas, it won't work with my Steam Copy so I'll have to wait for Steam to update.

Comment

hmmm

gamershell...I think it was for me. Only around 500 kb, but it only took about 14 minutes...just multitasked with some beer and munchies while I waited...not about to start another account somewhere to save 8 minutes.

Comment

LMAO, I'm still waiting on Steam to update it, what a pile of doo.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X