Spectator view commands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spectator view commands

When in spectating mode,it gives the key commands for different views while following someones play. Mine defaults to the one where you are following along from behind the player and not actually giving you the view of what the player sees like Cod4 did. The FP key command is (unbound) but I cant find any place to change to the FP view.

How do I fix that. Its probably simple but I havent found it. Any help would be appreciated. thanks.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

I think u just change it to a key that is not in use. Not totally sure though.

Comment

Thansk Recon, Phantom got me goin in the right direction. I think I got it fixed.
      [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Cobalt please let me know how to do this also it would be useful.

Comment

It is under your Conrols settings....scroll down to 1st Person view and input a key...I use the '

Comment

Go, options and controls/controls/Multiplayer controls....its on the right at the bottom of the list

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X