S&d Hc Tactical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaeben View Post
    I really never have liked S&D because a unlucky death is so frustrating as you can end up waiting 5 mins for a respawn.
    actually in waw, you can set a number of lives, from 1 to unlimited, i think that you can have up to 5 lives before it becomes unlimited, and 2 or 3 lives in a S&D game type would be fun, more tactical than TDM and not nearly as much of the boring waiting as regular S&D

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmie2 View Post
      actually in waw, you can set a number of lives, from 1 to unlimited, i think that you can have up to 5 lives before it becomes unlimited, and 2 or 3 lives in a S&D game type would be fun, more tactical than TDM and not nearly as much of the boring waiting as regular S&D
      ah ok i didnt know this lol i think it would be good to have a server game type rotation maybe on a trial run or something?

Kaeben

Comment

Originally posted by Kaeben View Post
        ah ok i didnt know this lol i think it would be good to have a server game type rotation maybe on a trial run or something?

Kaeben
        i think that maybe a trial run with modified S&D (like 3-5 lives) on like every 2nd map would be good to see if people would like this gametype, if not we can always go back to how it is now, and if people like it enough, maybe opening a 2nd server with this gametype would be a good idea.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X