• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead..Again 0 peeps and no tanks...

Comment

Originally posted by bobytt View Post
      Dead..Again 0 peeps and no tanks...
      Well boby, the player count used to fall off at this time anyway, even when we did have tanks. Btw, just because you keep mentioning them, doesn't mean Cain will give into your sudden selfish attitude and put them back.

Comment

4 people playing right now...

I'm at work, but parked there as a spectator.

Will be on after work some time..
        ??Click me to donate??

Comment

My point is that removing the tanks doesn't solve the problem kid. As far as i can see they are not the problem. And with closing ur eyes for this just make the things look funny.

Comment

My point is that removing the tanks doesn't solve the problem kid. As far as i can see they are not the problem. And with closing ur eyes for this just make the things look funny.
            We know for a FACT that a few times the server has emptied due to tanks whores mixed low player counts. While i've never had a problem taking tanks out, i've also never been on the server when it's been lowly populated and one side is smashing the other to peices with tanks. I probably would leave the server also.

For me it's similar to running a server without autobalance.

Comment

Enjoy the server dude. You had it the way you wanted. So far all the people that i asked said it was stupid idea. And sad or not they are not going to cainslair till its like this. So i hope you are right , otherwise is not going to be populated server at all. I am pretty sure that thats the only server without tanks.

Comment

If you refuse to play on the server without out tanks, why do you keep joining the server and making sarcastic comments?

It is your right to not play on a server that does not have tanks but, you are acting like a spoiled child by coming into the server and making no tank comments.

Also, some of the busiest servers have No Tanks in their names.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Enjoy the server dude. You had it the way you wanted. So far all the people that i asked said it was stupid idea. And sad or not they are not going to cainslair till its like this. So i hope you are right , otherwise is not going to be populated server at all. I am pretty sure that thats the only server without tanks.
                  We will enjoy the server thanks. The way 'I' wanted? If maybe you'd actually read this thread properly then you'll notice it's been done for the best of the community/server. Also, nice sarcasm in the server earlier. "So much better without tanks". Just a pity that sarcasm doesn't really work via text and everybody agreed that no tanks is better.

Have fun [TANK]bobytt.

Oh, and just for the record..... please don't call me kid.

Comment

I personally dont mind if there are or are not tanks. I did learn that u can take a tank out in 1 satchal charge if u lay it on the ground and blow it up when the tank runs over it. Thats no reason to bring them back especially if the player count goes down and the server is not benefited by having them. I can also tell you that it was a blast on SEELOW without tanks. Gene, Doug, and lots of others were using our mics pointing out the enemy as they ran to cover and sniping them Ended with a score of 54:15 my best ever in COD5.

I dont want to argue with u guys on what would be the best for the server because I am not an admin like Juneau is, and i will support and try to make the server as good as it can get, any way that i can help.

Comment

Juneau , for sure its not BEST for the server. Thats for sure , and if you enjoy to play with only 5-7 people as you doing all day long fine. As far as i see REMOVING THE TANKS DOESNT HELP GAINING MORE PEOPLE.
                      Last edited by bobytt; 27 Dec 2008, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                        If you refuse to play on the server without out tanks, why do you keep joining the server and making sarcastic comments?

It is your right to not play on a server that does not have tanks but, you are acting like a spoiled child by coming into the server and making no tank comments.

Also, some of the busiest servers have No Tanks in their names.
                        Apache

I really tried to find even ONE with "no tanks" in their name , but some how i cant see them. Can you help me here?

*screenshot removed*

I believe Cain should put NOTANK in the name of the server. This ACTUALLY may help collect all the peoples that doesnt like them. The way i see it. The server is not atractive to most of the people and since there is no sign that is NO TANK , cannot even got the people like Juenau or the rest that cannot play/like/enjoy tanks.
                        And Apache is there a rule forbidding to make sarcasting comments during the game? If there is i wont do it again. As far as i know there is none.
                        Last edited by H0ly-H@nd-Gr3nade; 27 Dec 2008, 02:55 PM.

Comment

This thread isn't going anywhere. You guys get the general gist of the thread before it went off topic: let's all play more this weekend.

Locked.

-Rand
                          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                          Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X