No announcement yet.

This weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for being MIA. I just got back from Boston, had to move my daughter out of her apartment at college. Had to get there in a major snow storm on Friday, move her out in a major snow storm yesterday, drive back in it last night, and today I have to unload the truck in another snow and now sleet storm.

And then I have to do all the Christmas shopping I haven't done yet this afternoon.

I will try to get on at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackArrow View Post
      Sorry for being MIA. I just got back from Boston, had to move my daughter out of her apartment at college. Had to get there in a major snow storm, move here out in a major snow storm and today I have to unload the truck in another snow storm.

And then I have to do all the Christmas shopping I haven't done yet this afternoon.

I will try to get on at some point.
      Yeesh. I hate doing Xmas shopping this close to Xmas.

Comment

I was on for a bit last night. This game is awesome! I'll be playing every minute I can.

I convinced my wife to let me buy it last night while we were out buying 1500 bucks worth of baby furniture. Now all I have to do is put it all together!!!

Comment

I'm working this weekend... Duty manager..

I'll get on tonight though. Saw you on last night Ranger.
          Good Show...

Numbers fluctuated wildly last night.. But was still fun.
          We got into the 30's at one point, then dropped like a rock.

Xmas Shopping? Good/Bad ...
          Good news: I don't have to do any Xmas shopping.
          Bad news: I don't have to do any Xmas shopping.

At least my dogs and parrot love me...
          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

hardcore mode? shouldn't we run a normal server first before we go hardcore?

Comment

It is actually a better game, IMO, in hardcore.
              Regular server requires a full clip to kill someone unless you head shot. (At least that is the perception) Hardcore, your bullets KILL
              Seems to be more attractive by and large.

We started with regular, and migrated to Hardcore.

20 on the server now, and will pick up later in the evening.
              ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Fate's Decision View Post
                hardcore mode? shouldn't we run a normal server first before we go hardcore?
                HC is far more popular in WaW than COD4.

Comment

I was in for a while then had to go

Comment

During the two rounds I played (I know, I suck) I had a lot of fun, and the server was pretty full.

Comment

Thanks to all that joined and helped to get things going, but i have to blunt in saying that Saturday and Sunday always seem to be our weak links. Surely this shouldn't be the case? Friday night we had a 'Cain's Lair' night with the server full and a lot of people wanting to join. Mainly due to the fact that for the first time since the server was started A LOT of our community was online (like it should be). Sadly on most other nights i'm lucky to see over 10 people of my friends list being shown as 'online'. Kinda sucky considering at least 40 people here have the game. We should be able to almost fill our server with CLR's and non-tagged regs alone, never mind the random players.

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone View Post
                        Regular server requires a full clip to kill someone unless you head shot. (At least that is the perception) Hardcore, your bullets KILL
                        Seems to be more attractive by and large.

We started with regular, and migrated to Hardcore.
                        yeah i started playing later so i wasn't around when it was running regular. and i dunno, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of difference between normal and hardcore IMO> it takes maybe 2 more shots to kill in normal mode.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X