Fun while it lasted :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun while it lasted :(

I REALLLLLY miss the old days with all u guys on COD4. We made the best teams and i hope that the teamwork with mics will also be used in COD5. I like zombies in COD5 when i play with a few CLRs it rocks. Teamwork is key to getting to a high level. I am getting used to the new COD5 levels and they are alright but i miss the solid feel of COD4. I loved logging on to the HC server and playing with all of the regulars for a few hours made it easy for sniper kills If anyone wants to play a round of COD5 or zombies, or even COD4 pm me and i can bring out that sniper.

Been lots of fun and i hope the COD5 servers are as awsome and fun as the COD4.

Ur sniper friend

-Recon

It does feel a bit different Recon. I've played the single player for a minute or two so I can unlock the Zombie Mod. That sounds fun.

Comment

Bah recon, would you stop whining about COD4... It's like breaking up. Stop thinking about it, eat ice cream, and move on. You do know there is a limb-tearing sniper in CoD5, right? Of course you do, you tore a leg of mine a few days back

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
      Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X