Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both Servers Gone?

Just checking to make sure I'm not having my own issues -

Are both COD4 servers gone for COD5? Or did they move to new IPs?

If they're gone, is it for good or just for now?

Just wonderin.

EDIT: I r smart.

Alright, now I'm responding to the correct thread. I don't know about the status of these servers, but I highly doubt Cain would remove them without warning, probably just down for maintenance or upgrades.

Comment

I was in TDM today afternoon. Worked til then, it must've crashed.

Comment

was wondering the same thing. Just had some time to get murdered and I get nothing.

[COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Nobody responded on the server being down. Must be serious problem.

on another note, can someone tell me how to put a signature in posts. I cant find anywhere to do so. I'm missin it somewhere I know.
          [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by Cobalt View Post
            on another note, can someone tell me how to put a signature in posts. I cant find anywhere to do so. I'm missin it somewhere I know.
            Sigs are for subscribers and admins

Comment

Bump! I only have 2 servers in my favs, and this is one of them. This is a big deal!!!

Comment

still down??

Comment

Regular TDM server is up... was in there about an hour ago....
                  [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

That is good!!!
                    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

awesome. I had tried both IPs (both are in faves) and they were missing at the time. I was hoping it was just a temp thing, as one had said the current map was Castle at the time, hence my wondering if they'd moved to different IPs.

yay@still up

Comment

I think the WaW TDM server has taken COD4's HC server? My favs don't show the second server, just the IP which means it might be down or changed.

Comment

Yeah, that's how mine is, COD4 HC shows the ip, and if you click it, it says something like this server is not the correct version of the game or somethin.

When I checked the Forum stickies from Cain, which showed the status of the .2 box, where it said current map was Castle, so I knew it was probably on a diff IP.

I had just gone back to COD4 to play for a bit cuz I got angry at COD5 . Some dudes in there were complaining about the server, and I wasn't in the mood at the time so I left

Comment

Get back in there 413 we all need some practice before the COD5 servers are up

Comment

I had the same issue....but I had the dreaded Vista blue screen of death......FRIK!! I lost everything....kids pics/vid's.....my IL2 1946(about 7gb of stuff), Silent Hunter 3&4 all kaput.

But when I reinstalled COD4 I could not find Cains servers anywhere. I'm gonna try via IP this time....just been too busy and to lazy

But mark my words.....keep ur heads up cause Rock is comin back!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X