What about HC????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about HC????

Will the cod5 game take over the HC server? I love that server and if it does i might have to leave for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG time because thats all that i play on. Unless Cain holds a server for COD5 and the regulars play it i will probably be leaving.

Sry Recon, but when you have an 18 and it becomes 19, you search for an 18 again, if you know what I mean...

Comment

No i dont

Comment

OK, we will go on with our gaming lives, but we will visit our grandparents every now and then, you know what I mean? jk

To make it simple, SOME of us want to play the new game, until we get bored of it. So SOME of us will ignore CoD4 for a while, me included

Comment

psst.... CoD5 does have a HC mode...
          [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR}geneSW View Post
            psst.... CoD5 does have a HC mode...
            It definitely does !!

Comment

Time to move on, well at least for me, if not for a little while Recon. You do pretty good, enjoy the beta man. We can still play COD4 after a bit.

Comment

just like that, how many of you guys have COD5?? I'll buy it soon so I want to know if there's gonna be some of you guys in there.

And Recon, YOU STAY!

Comment

Originally posted by 6Pounder View Post
                  just like that, how many of you guys have COD5?? I'll buy it soon so I want to know if there's gonna be some of you guys in there.

And Recon, YOU STAY!
                  I have high hopes for this game, and my gut feeling is that this game is going to be massive once the first patch comes out to address some of the more "major" problems.
                  [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by 6Pounder View Post

And Recon, YOU STAY!
                    start with the Beta now genius!

Comment

I'll move the HC COD4 Server to the .2 box... But COD5 HC is pretty fun also...

Comment

I like it but i still miss the good old days....

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
                          I like it but i still miss the good old days....
                          I still miss my twenties but, there isn't anything I can do to recapture my youth.
                          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X