• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No kill cams

Whats with all the no kill cams on the TDM server
    Didn't realize it was an option thought it was a server command
    At one time no kill cam was known as a black screen and a tell of a cheat
    Seems any more that there's a lot of players coming in with no kill cams whats the deal

If I had to guess, I'd say that everyone is cheating.

Comment

Wharrgarbl!!11

Comment

i usually dont like kill cams when i go on to servers where i snipe but i found a trick so no one knows anyway... or it doesn't help in the long run....

Comment

if the killcam still shows the hud except everything else is black this is one of the telltales of an upper end aimbot/multihack i personally have seen some that make the screen shake so violently that it looks as if the person playing is having a seizure, but they say that it is perfectly still on their end....

If the killcam does NOT show ANYTHING not even the "press F to skip" it is a client or server-side glitch if this is the case, i suggest a reboot of the server and playing the game in "safe mode" to see if it goes away

oh and HK, we are talking about possible hacks, not a server command (but i totally agree with you on the no killcam = good idea)

Comment

I agree with 56k, round up everyones' GUIDs, raise a group of crazy-minded heretics like yourself, and start another batshit inquisition like you usually do

Comment

Originally posted by [BOS]2_Wycked View Post
              I agree with 56k, round up everyones' GUIDs, raise a group of crazy-minded heretics like yourself, and start another batshit inquisition like you usually do
              lol

Comment

@ Wicked. It probably won't be so much of an inquisition, but more of an internet-wide purge of Fatazz's enemies.

Comment

Really? We're going to suspect people without a killcam of cheating now?

I think I may cry.

Comment

lol i was online when you were going on about this, it was your end cause the rest of us had kill cams

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X