Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10/20

Some fun from tonight -

A bet was made between me a FieryDragn over RyeWhiskey getting 50 kills on Vacant. I won and Fiery donated 5 bux to Cain's Lair

A double or nothing bet was made next round on Killhouse where Fiery upped the kill limit to Rye getting 75 kills.

this is what happened -

I need to practice

ALSO -

check out 56k's assists! An unusual thing for him to get assists
    Last edited by -413-; 21 Oct 2008, 12:20 AM. Reason: :P

Originally posted by -413- View Post
    Some fun from tonight -

A bet was made between me a FieryDragn over RyeWhiskey getting 50 kills on Vacant. I won and Fiery donated 5 bux to Cain's Lair

A double or nothing bet was made next round on Killhouse where Fiery upped the kill limit to Rye getting 75 kills.

this is what happened -

I need to practice

ALSO -

check out 56k's assists! An unusual thing for him to get assists
    I am so glad I was on his team.

Comment

Would have been way cooler if 56 actually had 56 assist... but I guess 52 is pretty close

Comment

i had a 0 kill 100 assist match once.... man i was pissed....

Comment

Huh, I just realized, he got over 1/3 of our points.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage_Hobo View Post
            Would have been way cooler if 56 actually had 56 assist... but I guess 52 is pretty close
            That's actually 52 deaths

....I blame the tequila.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitty-Six K View Post
              That's actually 52 deaths

....I blame the tequila.
              I blame you not actually firing bullets but running after me with stuns and nades, get a hobby or something dude!

BTW 413 Thanks for the stinking Jinx, i was going neck and neck with Rye until you said i was going for 75 also... then a black cat jumped over my fence as my brother broke a mirror by moving the ladder over my head... bad night

Comment

I have to admit, for 36 kills Phantom was moving the chains, then he well, got over 'ryed'. He was doing some crazy, crazy moves. Jumping from this ledge to this place, it was insane.

When you guys said I had to get 75 at first I couldn't play well, so yes Phantom, you had a headstart. Then I just started playing, and the kills kept racking up. At 5 minutes left I knew it would be a breeze. Last night I got 99 kills on this same map. So as I started to edge 90 I was hoping it was going to be 100 or over. Then it started to get close in time, and I was getting edgey, they kills weren't coming. Then I got my AS finally, and I got ONE person, making it 98. I spawned again killed somebody and had 99. I spawned died, spawned and there was like 5 seconds. I got ingame, and thought I saw someone ahead of me across the horizontal part of the map near SAS spawn sidled up to the wall. I knew I had about 3 seconds then and just fired, wham, it was K_Phantom! I got my 100.

Mind you this was with limited grenade use, no claymores, and no bandy. I wasn't using an LMG or SMG. Just strict M4.

GG's, and I'm happy to be able to have Fiery donate to the cause because of me! Thanks Firey! I always like ribbing ya! Especially when you are on the other side.

GG's everybody!!

PS. The map before this one where the bet was for 50, I ended up getting 98. I beat my VACANT record by one.

Comment

Originally posted by RyeWhiskey View Post
                  I spawned again killed somebody and had 99. I spawned died, spawned and there was like 5 seconds. I got ingame, and thought I saw someone ahead of me across the horizontal part of the map near SAS spawn sidled up to the wall. I knew I had about 3 seconds then and just fired, wham, it was K_Phantom! I got my 100.
                  Honestly, this is what happened from my screen. I, as usual, was running around gunning. At the 7th second left, recon started yelling, Dude, don't die, don't let him get his 100! in the mic... i swear he blew my ears out. By the time he stopped yelling it was second 4 and I had Rye right in front of my eyes on the other side of the base. I said oh crap and started randomly shooting next to the wall.... but my damn mp5 mag was over in 2 seconds and Rye leaned in and got his shot. I admit i was disappointed but I can't be when I became part of the 100 kill match. Rye, you are a legend... with the reflexes of a cat on crack

Comment

I tried so desperately to get you to shoot me..I mean I walked into your line of fire and literally...the bullets wents around me or something b/c you didn't even hit me once and you stioll manage to kill 5 people with me blocking you.

I posted this already in the Community forum so more people would see the post but here is good too.
                    [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Killing the people with you there was kinda hard. Thank you Phantom! You must have a blessed day now.

Comment

Okey now i need to know what you need to get assists?.?.
                        Dont know it, and really want to know

Look like a good round for you Rye

-CC

Comment

Shoot someone, or nade/stun them without killing them and someone else gets the kill, you just got an assist

Comment

why not just hit em in the head with the grenade in the first place?

Comment

I went through a whole crate full of stuns that round.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X