I can't believe it........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe it........

Lately playing COD4 on Cains and I try out a few other servers that I get better pings from. I've seen the [1SK] punks mentioned or have come across their path too many times now it has droven me away from the game......although I still play on Cains here and there when I can muster up the time

My concern though about these aimbots is why they let sites like this promote these hacks?

Almost every game you play online you see hacks and stuff.....well I haven't seen anything yet on the PS3.......but man....it's nuts.....and it's just droven me away from playing fps online anymore.

Sorry for goin on but I had to post it to someone.

Cheers Boys!
    SgtRock
    Last edited by {CLR}geneSW; 13 Oct 2008, 01:24 AM. Reason: removing website that promotes hacks and aimbots.

It's a valid question.

My opinion:

It would cost too much money for companies involved in this game to address.
    It will probably be addressed more accurately in CoD5.
    The game is winding down, and resources are focused on CoD5.
    We dont know anything, we are on the sidelines. Like in the forums, we dont see anything- that doesnt mean something isnt going on behind to scenes to address these people.
    International Law- these people may not be US Citizens, and may live in a place of mediocre or undefined law around the internet.

Whole myriad of things really.

~Hammy

Comment

i dont know,but i wish they would get shut down!

Comment

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
        It's a valid question.

My opinion:

It would cost too much money for companies involved in this game to address.
        It will probably be addressed more accurately in CoD5.
        The game is winding down, and resources are focused on CoD5.
        We dont know anything, we are on the sidelines. Like in the forums, we dont see anything- that doesnt mean something isnt going on behind to scenes to address these people.
        International Law- these people may not be US Citizens, and may live in a place of mediocre or undefined law around the internet.

Whole myriad of things really.

~Hammy

Actually Hammy IW is not in charge of COD5, treyarch is doing that one (they were the idiots behind COD3)

Comment

yup, TreyArch is the mastermind behind cod5...just like cod1...2....3......
          But IW will come back into the lines of fire in COD6

Comment

COD2 was Infinity Ward. They are trading off.

COD1 - Treyarch
            COD2 - Infinity Ward
            COD3 - Treyarch
            COD4 - Infinity Ward
            COD5 - Treyarch

Comment

Call of duty 1 was Infinity Ward

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X