asshat question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

asshat question

hey, does someone accusing you of cheating none stop count under asshatting?

I would say yes, depending on how often, how intent he is on making it known, and a couple other factors.

If it's non-stop whenever you two are in the server together, yeah, but if it's just once when he sees you or somethin, i dunno.

care to elaborate?

Comment

just a question, most of you know i get it daily along with other players so im use to it. Im just wonder if theres a limit before its considered "asshatting". Tonight jocko/mccain(something) wouldnt let up for about 2 hours. Just wondering if its considered asshatting.

Comment

Serious answer: It is asshatting, use the report a jerk section to inform the admins on who is asshattin so much and they should take care of it

My Answer: I know it's annoying. I know it's stupid. I know it is all so frustrating and makes you have a bad day not only in the game but also outside in real life. When I make a good sniper shot or knife someone in a cool way, I would love to see a nice shot, or nice knife, hell, even nice nade. BUT it is so annoying when those 1 timers come and go on and on about how you are cheating and how you are scum and you have to listen to it without any power or giving them satisfaction of seeing you leave. I usually write LOL or say that I do indeed cheat to get them to shup up, but in reality I am really pissed and want to leave. I even get pissy with everyone in real life.

Short answer: You can't do anything about it... maybe if you start sucking it would be nice

Comment

Yes

Comment

rofl..

Comment

I've had to deal with that. Playing CSS I played on a deathmatch server and got perma banned for getting headshots with a shotgun I mean so what? its a SHOTGUN.

Comment

Aro-

I honestly see it as bait in your direction, to see if they can start an arguement with you.

When you dont respond, I never see anyone pursue you.

If this comment is made on a daily basis by the same person, even if it is one time, I would still call that asshatting.

Making it a point to say that to you on a daily basis is asshat material in my opinion.

~Hammy

Comment

ok thxs, I'll never end up reporting it cause it happens daily and many time a day for me so its entered the "norm" for me lol

Comment

Originally posted by AROWHEELS View Post
                    ok thxs, I'll never end up reporting it cause it happens daily and many time a day for me so its entered the "norm" for me lol
                    OMG HAX!!! lol jk jk seems like u are too good for ur own good

Comment

Omg

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                      Serious answer: It is asshatting, use the report a jerk section to inform the admins on who is asshattin so much and they should take care of it

My Answer: I know it's annoying. I know it's stupid. I know it is all so frustrating and makes you have a bad day not only in the game but also outside in real life. When I make a good sniper shot or knife someone in a cool way, I would love to see a nice shot, or nice knife, hell, even nice nade. BUT it is so annoying when those 1 timers come and go on and on about how you are cheating and how you are scum and you have to listen to it without any power or giving them satisfaction of seeing you leave. I usually write LOL or say that I do indeed cheat to get them to shup up, but in reality I am really pissed and want to leave. I even get pissy with everyone in real life.

Short answer: You can't do anything about it... maybe if you start sucking it would be nice

OMG This CAN'T be the real K... Its like I typed that myself....

Oh but no.. I don't get pissy about it in person. lol
                      Last edited by TheQuickster; 8 Oct 2008, 05:32 PM. Reason: not the getting pissy tho... hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by TheQuickster View Post

Comment

I would chime in on this one but, frankly, I suck so bad NOBODY thinks I could possibly be cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by TheQuickster View Post

I'm serious about everything I wrote. Last time I was so pissed I went outside and saw a cat... took off my sandals and threw them.... it hit the poor cat right between the eyes I aint lying...

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                              I'm serious about everything I wrote. Last time I was so pissed I went outside and saw a cat... took off my sandals and threw them.... it hit the poor cat right between the eyes I aint lying...
                              ...Go tell that to the cat lover's in the cat lover's thread in embedded videos. Lol

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X