No announcement yet.

The scrim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok first of all...im very huh? if u are saying u think we cheated.....we dont cheat...that is one....second...yes we won one...we lost one.....we dont play HC as u might have noticed.....and it was suppose to be 2 maps of hc....das y we left......i dont know anything else of the grav being turned on after I left....I thaught it was a pretty fun and good scrim....apparently the feeling isn't mutual

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jonnye1122 View Post
        ok first of all...im very huh? if u are saying u think we cheated.....we dont cheat...that is one....second...yes we won one...we lost one.....we dont play HC as u might have noticed.....and it was suppose to be 2 maps of hc....das y we left......i dont know anything else of the grav being turned on after I left....I thaught it was a pretty fun and good scrim....apparently the feeling isn't mutual
        If you learn to use the comma key, it will drastically increase the longevity of your period key.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnye1122 View Post
          Jonnye, i'd like to talk to you on xfire or vent about this sometime so we can clarify this and get the rumors out of the air.
          [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
            It's a social group in the forum lol

@Gene, you said you won one, then you lost one.... so that is a tie.
            ???where are they?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffro74 View Post
              ???where are they?
              Go to the TOP of this page to ur task bar in the site, there is a Quick Links tab arrow thingi. Click it and go down to Social Groups, go find them there.

Comment

I'll be home later on, you will find me on xfire then.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X