Follow up on possible tag cheat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Follow up on possible tag cheat

Here's some with the tags I was talking about.

YouTube - Ps3 COD4 HACK

YouTube - Ps3 COD4 HACK 2

Here's some more with different tags but same principle.

videos removed as it displays a cheating website address...

This one has multiple hacks turned on. You can see him go through the menu and enable all he needs. But its the tags that show where you are that bother me the most.

video removed as it displays cheating website address...

Anyway you guys tell me if this is wrong, I just cant see playing with all this stuff on it doesnt make you a good player. If anything it makes yor worse.
    They make everyone think they got "skilz" but they really dont.

I"m done whining about it. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't imagining things and you guys didnt think I was out of my mind.
    [COLOR="#008080"][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="LightBlue"][B]Not everything that counts on the battlefield is countable.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

There's something odd about the first two, but the red arrows you are seeing seem to be in the Search and Destroy gametype. Those 2 red tags probably have a and b on them, which indicate which direction the bomb plant sites are. In Sabatoge (which it could be as well), the red arrow is placed over the bomb carrier for defense, and over the two bomb plant sites for the offensive team. Hope that answers your questions!
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Yeah the tags you saw are in normal gameplay who ever has the bomb in Sabotage will have a KILL sign over him.

Comment

if anthing im more perplexed about the massive ammount of grenades he tubed... was the infinite ammo seting on or was that modded?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter_Killer View Post
          if anthing im more perplexed about the massive ammount of grenades he tubed... was the infinite ammo seting on or was that modded?
          modded.

Comment

thnks

Comment

Originally posted by Cobalt View Post
              I"m done whining about it.
              Don't worry, we have a full team of whiners present almost all the time in the servers Hell, I might be chief whiner

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                Don't worry, we have a full team of whiners present almost all the time in the servers Hell, I might be chief whiner
                no,your lower rank on the whine rank

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X