So....Call of Duty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So....Call of Duty?

Hey, just wondering if CoD4, specifically the HC server, has been abandoned. I've noticed a lack of responses on other CodD4 threads and was just curious. It would be nice to get some actual input on the situation instead of just speculation.

Its done

Joe

Comment

What?

Originally posted by BuzzSaw55 View Post
      Its done

Joe
      Done for good, huh? I tried getting on tonight, and figured it might be.

Comment

Originally posted by BuzzSaw55 View Post
        Its done

Joe
        This is just my opinion nothing official

Joe

Comment

If it was gone then Cain would have made an annoucement. The server will be back.

Comment

annoucement

Originally posted by juneau View Post
            If it was gone then Cain would have made an annoucement. The server will be back.
            Hell it would be great if he said ANYTHING about it... He was on
            just a minute ago. Left no word NOTHING. That seems to be the
            friendly admin way here.

Comment

I am annoyed that we dont know anything. I want it to come back. Its my favorite server. Had soooooooo many great friends (cant even start to list them all way to many) that played on that server. They dont play the other. I might be switching to DODS or Crysis Wars if I get it. I will be back on COD4 but it wont be like it used to be. 5-5 PM me if anyone knows anything different.

-Recon

Comment

I simply hope the HC server will be back... I suck too much at Regular ^^

Comment

The hardcore one is quite enjoyable. It would be shame to see it go. We were up to about 16-18 regulars I believe.

Comment

There has been multiple threads about this and the HC server.... and we've said this every time... It will be back! Cain just had to pull the HC server so he could eliminate it as a variable on that box while testing the C:W server.... Have patience people. The HC server will be back, and the regular server hasn't been left to die.
                    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X