Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sgt.Fury View Post
    But I wont play the HC server as long as its FF is set on reflect
    ff reflect is great, assuming you don't just fire wildly at anyone who come into your field of view.

Comment

one more thing Cain ^^

Can we put Creek back on HC?

Comment

Originally posted by Fitty-Six K View Post
        ff reflect is great, assuming you don't just fire wildly at anyone who come into your field of view.
        hehe, ff reflect is great even when you do that... I mean... when I do that... which is all the time...

You people scare me! Trigger finger itchy, must shoot anything that moves! YARG!

I'm just happy I have my Pipelines. I can't even remember all the maps that have been on before... I think I miss Bloc, but not much. I think it could be fun for a night on HC with less people, for snipin.

Eh. Ambush was a take it or leave it thing with me. I don't hate any map, but there are some I'm not as thrilled with as others. I never leave the server because of the map though. I just keep on truckin' to the next one till I have to leave or till there's food to be eaten

Comment

How is bog on the HC server? I assume it would be fun with so few people, is it in the rotation?

Comment

Originally posted by 6Pounder View Post
            one more thing Cain ^^

Can we put Creek back on HC?
            +1 on this

Creek is fun on HC

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X