heads up on new breed of cheat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heads up on new breed of cheat

at least a new breed of cheat to me.there were 2-3 guys on the hc server today not with aimbots,but some kind of wall hack that lets them shoot people by seeing through objects,cars,walls ect.i saw a sniper today that was shooting people he couldnt see on the kill cam and 1with g3 and m4.hard to spot.

This cheat indeed does exist

Comment

Apparently you are not familiar with the 1sk, but yes it wasn't anything new, it's a straight up wallhack with aimbot to the upper body NOT the head which makes them seem legit. Sadly they were not banned by anyone

there were 2-3 guys on the hc server today

Comment

I've never played against anyone from 1sk, but I just don't understand it. Their youtube videos are like, "me owning noobz with aimbot"... uhh... yeah. Look, I don't have to play, I just click the mouse a lot and I win yayyyyyy.

I like watching and playing people that have real skills. I have more respect for someone who got good at the game from having reflexes, problem solving skills, etc.

At one point a while back, I might have even thought, if they had written the hacks, that might be something... but why not write a decent software problem? If you can program something like a hack for a widely distributed game, why not focus your attention on something useful, and then make real money. If you're good enough, and make a very useful product, hell, you could become a million dollar business.

I dun get it.

Comment

Originally posted by -413- View Post
          I've never played against anyone from 1sk, but I just don't understand it. Their youtube videos are like, "me owning noobz with aimbot"... uhh... yeah. Look, I don't have to play, I just click the mouse a lot and I win yayyyyyy.

I like watching and playing people that have real skills. I have more respect for someone who got good at the game from having reflexes, problem solving skills, etc.

At one point a while back, I might have even thought, if they had written the hacks, that might be something... but why not write a decent software problem? If you can program something like a hack for a widely distributed game, why not focus your attention on something useful, and then make real money. If you're good enough, and make a very useful product, hell, you could become a million dollar business.

I dun get it.
          Plain and simple...

They do it to piss you off!
          [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

They're pissing other people off, sure. I don't think *I'm* really pissed off about it... it doesn't make me angry that they do it. I just don't see the point in it. And I'm usually the first to say, "Even though I don't see the point, I defend them being able to do it." But really, in this case, I see no good from it. They are ruining a lot of people's games, and bragging about it.

And it would be worse to me still, if as I mentioned earlier, any of them are writing these hacks themselves, they could be doing something far more productive.

I dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by FieryDragon View Post
              Plain and simple...

They do it to piss you off!
              Let me explain it to you this way guys-

Close your eyes.
              Think of the most obnoxious fraternity out there.
              Add beer.
              Add other things.

Then they all get on and laugh their asses off at you.
              It's not the kind of fun you are likely accustomed to.

Comment

And that's exactly why I don't think I'd get all pissy (like I've mentioned in other threads, I've never encountered a real hacker). I don't really react the way most people react (sociopath :P)

I think they'd get bored really quick with me. I suspect that if they are just trying to laugh it all up, they want to see people start cussing at them and getting riled up and stuff. I don't think I'd do that. Now, I say I don't think I would, because since it hasn't happened, I don't know for certain how I would actually react. I know if it happened in Cain's server, I would certainly keep my language in check, but I would definitely get some Screenshots, and now that I have the free version of Fraps - I could get vids. First stop - RaJ.

Comment

Unlike -413- it does make me mad! Very mad!

The other thing I will say, is most of the individuals using the hacks are losers! Losers that couldn't write code or learn to write decent code if their life depended on it.
                  They don't care about the fun of the game, only the illusion to others that they are good because the only thing in their life that makes them feel good is their fantasy land they live in.
                  They don't understand what it is to have true friends like the ones here at Cain's Lair that know if you're good or just suck at the game, but still enjoy the game with you.
                  [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
                  Like the community? Donate here:
                  [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                    Apparently you are not familiar with the 1sk, but yes it wasn't anything new, it's a straight up wallhack with aimbot to the upper body NOT the head which makes them seem legit. Sadly they were not banned by anyone
                    i am very familiar with 1sk,but these guys dont use an aimbot.they just use the hack that allows them to see u behind walls or objects,much harder to spot when they have to aim themselves.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X