Error: Key Cod In Use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error: Key Cod In Use

I've been gettin some lag tonight, and been kicked twice by PB for pnkbstrB messing up, and crashed out of the gamme, and now i cant get back to playing because my key code in use.. Its been so for 40 minutes now

happens sometimes... well it happens a lot to me lol

what you do is open ur own listen server and wait 2 minutes. You will see PB contacting their main server with a yellow line at the bottom. Then I usually can connect to the server. If that doesn't work, then restart and try again. good luck bro

Comment

right after i posted this it started working... doh

Comment

just in case it happens again, do what I said, should work fine after 2 minutes. Nice to have ya back

Comment

What's a listen server. Every time I disconnect I cant get back in for at least 30 mins because of this......

I'm not understanding "Open your own listen server"

Comment

A listen server means you are in essence hosting your own server of CoD. You simply set up the parameters of a round; map and player count, then fire it up !

You aren't playing, you are HOSTing.
            Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Same thing happened to me!! LOL after a about 30 minutes it worked.

-Recon

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik View Post
                What's a listen server. Every time I disconnect I cant get back in for at least 30 mins because of this......

I'm not understanding "Open your own listen server"
                Damn sorry I didn't read this earlier. Just click start new server, and then at the bottom right, click start, wait 2 minutes and a yellow line with your ID will show. It somehow means it connected to the PB server and you can go ahead and connect to any other. This is however my solution that I discovered, I don't know what other people think but it works like a charm for me.

Comment

had this happen to me today, but i played CS:S for 5 mins (ugh) then came back, good to go!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X