Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys need admin on weekends

Hi all,

just my $0.02 here, but you guys really should have an admin on the server on weekend evenings...you have 2 huge hackers on right now, and people are bailing left and right, cuz these clowns are ruining the game. I specced them for 1 minute, and the guy was not even trying to hide it. (when the name changes 5 times per second, thats a pretty good hint)

I HATE hackers...and I wish I knew how to get their ID numbers and report them to PB, but I'm not admin...

thx - FatWally

there are admins on weekends.i played with 2-3 of them yesterday and today.
    there is a sticky that tells how to get guide and how to report if an admin isnt present.

Comment

It will be a lot easier to find an admin ounce the team speak server is up, is that still in the works.

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by BuzzSaw55 View Post
        It will be a lot easier to find an admin ounce the team speak server is up, is that still in the works.

Joe
        yes, the TS server is still in the works. Also, you can use steam to catch most of us. BTW, I am normally on during the evening for the west coast...

You can add me on steam under the name {CLR}seiko.
        [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X