No announcement yet.

Killhouse HC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I played Killhouse on the HC server last night and found it very fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuck View Post
      I played Killhouse on the HC server last night and found it very fun.
      Tuck that match that we had, you, tank, nick, and I, i was frapsing and when it ended i decided to add a couple songs and put it on youtube, it was truly a great ending. Well played

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
        Tuck that match that we had, you, tank, nick, and I, i was frapsing and when it ended i decided to add a couple songs and put it on youtube, it was truly a great ending. Well played
        Cool. I'd like to see it. Tank is actually a friend of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by [BOS]2_Wycked View Post
          add killhouse to hardcore for a little while, people complain about it not being compatible with large numbers and the hc server is never too full. it was only on the team deathmatch server for a day or two so not many people got to play it
          I'm game ...

Comment

Woot!...But it's not just a shotty map. It's perfect for knifing rounds too or pistols. Lots of places to hide and sneak up on un-expecting victims!

*inserting evil laugh*

[url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Killhouse and Shpment are my Que to go find a decent server there's lots

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by BuzzSaw55 View Post
                Killhouse and Shpment are my Que to go find a decent server there's lots

Joe
                I think what "Joe" aka BuzzSaw55 is trying to say is that decent servers dont put these two maps on them.

I disagree. Our server is plenty decent, and you can find Killhouse on our HC server alongside many of the other maps.

The HC server is young, and if we are trying to build a population, we need to cater to all preferences.

Let's all keep this in mind as we try new things out.

Comment

+1 hammy
                  I personally don't like Killhouse, but depending on the mood im in i'll either play it or find a zombie server

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik View Post
                    +1 hammy
                    I personally don't like Killhouse, but depending on the mood im in i'll either play it or find a zombie server
                    Zombie Server?

Comment

Originally posted by 6Pounder View Post
                      Zombie Server?
                      Only dead people with no souls play in it. I don't recommend it

Comment

Zombie mod.... really freakin fun

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X