??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

??????

hi all im just wondering if acog scope adds base damage ? cuz i got this reply from a friend from another forum.

hope some1 reply.

and peace

{CLR}BluGan1337
    Last edited by Jeffro; 19 Aug 2008, 12:52 PM.

no.

Comment

Acog scope adds 5 dmg to the M40 sniper rifle, increasing its base dmg from 70-75, but that is the only gun it affects.
      Last edited by Fitty-Six K; 18 Aug 2008, 08:25 PM. Reason: added a random img tag for some reason

Comment

Just for goofs I tried K-Phans Skorp/ACOG combo even though it seemed kinda loony. Actually the thing kicks some butt.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
          Just for goofs I tried K-Phans Skorp/ACOG combo even though it seemed kinda loony. Actually the thing kicks some butt.
          M4 w/h ACOG on Overgrown = 49 kill streak.

Comment

I can't aim with ACOG ^^ I don't know where to look in the scope when i'm aiming.

Comment

Originally posted by 6Pounder View Post
              I can't aim with ACOG ^^ I don't know where to look in the scope when i'm aiming.
              LOL so do i. It's like I look at the top of the triangle thingi and the shot goes somewhere I dont know lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnyRico View Post
                When did i use that set up? I finished my Skorp challenge with a silencer and a jammer. ACOG is for suckas

Comment

-5 pts for linking another forum to ours

Comment

ahhh tnx a lot guys.yeah i tried that combo (M40 + ACOG) i can shoot from far just like a normal sniper but its not that easy.medium to short range is perfect for that.i guess...

and peace,

{CLR}BluGan1337

Comment

Only person I've heard of use the Skorpion/ACOG setup was The_Needle. It was in some thread a while back, and I tried it after he said it was great. I think his words went along the lines of "it sounds like it would be a bad combo, but for some reason it works".

It really does work well, though. I tried M16 with ACOG and it was horrible... but then, I hate the M16 (as some of you who've been there while I was doing headshot challenges recently may have heard ). I hate the 3 round burst fire. Yes, it's powerful and yes it works even better with stopping power, but if you miss or don't kill someone with it on the first burst, you are so dead. Maybe it's just that I'm not that good with it or something, but you'd think that after 150 headshots I'd have gotten fairly proficient with it. I just like the M4 a lot better. My favorite assault rifle. Very accurate, full auto, long range.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                        When did i use that set up? I finished my Skorp challenge with a silencer and a jammer. ACOG is for suckas
                        I thought it was you talking about it in game because it looked funny on kill cam. If not then creds to someone else. I think it works out well cuz the skorp has great initial accuracy and good range. The ACOG steals some of the accuracy and adds range but it just ends up making both pretty high. Clip is just so freakin' fast to empty.

Comment

413 with time the m16 is awsome, the acog does suck though, but at any range long enough to no scope smg some1 i can almost always 1 shot you no scope m16 it just takes time and skill the m16 is a wierd gun but when played right i got a 36 kill streak on overgrown last week. and completed the never dieing chalenge

Comment

Originally posted by -413- View Post
                            Only person I've heard of use the Skorpion/ACOG setup was The_Needle. It was in some thread a while back, and I tried it after he said it was great. I think his words went along the lines of "it sounds like it would be a bad combo, but for some reason it works".

It really does work well, though. I tried M16 with ACOG and it was horrible... but then, I hate the M16 (as some of you who've been there while I was doing headshot challenges recently may have heard ). I hate the 3 round burst fire. Yes, it's powerful and yes it works even better with stopping power, but if you miss or don't kill someone with it on the first burst, you are so dead. Maybe it's just that I'm not that good with it or something, but you'd think that after 150 headshots I'd have gotten fairly proficient with it. I just like the M4 a lot better. My favorite assault rifle. Very accurate, full auto, long range.
                            trhow double tap on that M4 and watch how fast it gets.. especially with the red dot... it becomes great then.
                            [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X