I love your server, but........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love your server, but........

There are a awfull lot of bots roaming around on it.

PB lose's to the bigger hax out there, the player base suffers.

The cheaters know there are rareley admins on, they speak of it often.

Any chance you could add admins to clean up the server?

Report a Jerk section could help out Paperlion. If I'm on and see one I can help, I haven't seen any in a few days that needed kicking. Do you have any names in particular? I'm on throughout the day into evening?

Comment

Being your first post, I must officially welcome you to the community!
      [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
      So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

We've never had that big of a problem with bots before and i'm pretty sure all of the ones that have attempted to hack on our server are dealt with by either PB or Admins.

If you do spot one though please post in the RAJ section as Rye stated.

Comment

Why does everyone accuse everyone? When I say he is hacking, it usually is a joke, or a compliment. Yes once in a while you get an aimbotter, but the rest of the time, we are all regulars who so simply own along with pwn the other teams. Last time I checked it is not a hack that gets you number one spot, it's 3x nades lol

Comment

Thx for the feedback...

Which server are you talking about ??

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
              Thx for the feedback...

Which server are you talking about ??
              Also,

Can you cite some specific examples?
              Aimbot and Hax are very general (like Ford or GMC, versus Ford Focus or GMC Sierra).

I think the entire community would like to either share knowledge or gain knowledge in your observations.

~Hammy

Comment

We used to have a -=]CL[-=- member here who's name was "Everyone Above Me Cheats". This was back when Cain ran a CS Server.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by paperlion View Post
                  There are a awfull lot of bots roaming around on it.

PB lose's to the bigger hax out there, the player base suffers.

The cheaters know there are rareley admins on, they speak of it often.

Any chance you could add admins to clean up the server?
                  if someone is better then u he is not hacking.

Comment

Originally posted by drav!k View Post
                    if Someone Is Better Then U He Is Not Hacking.
                    +1 :d

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                      +1 :d
                      hum.. yeah...

+1

Comment

I play cainslair regularly and trust me theres no one yells cheat faster than me
                        Cainslairs admins do they're best to keep cheats out and they do a really good job of administrating the server
                        If you ever think some one is cheating and there's not an admin on you can go to the forum and usually find one and they'll come in and take care of it
                        I've seen 25+ people banned in just a couple hours time
                        I've also seen the admins have to shut down the server cause some cheats are just that persistent and kept coming back
                        Play cainslair enjoy your play and trust the admins they'll be there when ya really need em ( ya I know and not one word K not one word )

Comment

I accuse people of hax all the time...but that's b/c it's been awhile since I've killed thme. Like last night. Jeffro was so haxing during our hell in the cell knife match on HC.

BTW...skud came back and kicked booty(for lack of a better word) in the end of the round!
                          [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Us admins are around a lot more then you might then. We just don't announce our presence when he join the server, so we go unnoticed... and personally I like it that way.
                            [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR}geneSW View Post
                              Us admins are around a lot more then you might then. We just don't announce our presence when he join the server, so we go unnoticed... and personally I like it that way.
                              Oooooops, no more "Hey Seiko" from me then lol

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X