hmmm...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm...

hi all. i just want to ask for some advise. i m so confused about which of this 3 sniper rifle i will use for the rest of my life

is it the M40A3 ? R700 ? or the Barrett .50 cal ?

i used all of them and for me it looks like they all thesame.

Can some1 pls tell me the advantages and disadvantages of this 3 rifles ?

Btw,i posted this thread coz i cant find the answer from the other threads here.

and peace

BluGan1337

Hey Blu i say it all depends on you as for me i like the barrett with stopping power if you hit them they go down plus a 10 round mag but has a lot of recoil and distinctive sound. the R700 is also a good choice power is good not a lot of recoil but only 4 shots before reload. i dont use M40A3 its pretty much a weaker R700 IMO. Dont forget the 2 autos they can be quite effective if you get used to them

Comment

The bolt actions are good but have a slow rate of fire ( follow up shots)
      The Barret .50 is the best in TDM play lots of knock down

Heres 1 of my favorite load outs for sniper
      Barrett , claymores ,stopping power and iron lungs

Comment

tnx so much guys i appreciate ur effort.

and peace

BluGan1337

Comment

if you make all head shots,they are the same.if you shoot them in the neck or chest,thats when you can tell.heres the list from most effective to least effective imo(1 shot)50 cal,rem700,m40a3,drag and m21.i rarely have to shoot someone more than once with the 50.

Comment

wait wait wait, why is the Dragon out of the question? Dragon OWNS on the HC server. Come to the HC, and snipe me, if you can of course. But if u are asking about the regular, then u cant go wrong with the .50 Cal, with stopping power, YOU WILL OWN!

Comment

You may want to take this with a grain of salt, but from my sniping experience, there's nothing like a good bolt action rifle. If you see me sniping, and that is a big if, I'll be using the R700 with Bandolier, Stopping Power, and Deep Impact. If you do it correctly, you don't need more than one shot.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                wait wait wait, why is the Dragon out of the question? Dragon OWNS on the HC server. Come to the HC, and snipe me, if you can of course. But if u are asking about the regular, then u cant go wrong with the .50 Cal, with stopping power, YOU WILL OWN!
                You and that blasted Drag... you rarely even snipe properly with it, you just run around and start blasting away when you see someone around the corner.

The only sniper rifle I have actually liked is the M40A3, even though I only have red tiger for the Barret. And now all I do is pick up sniper rifles and rely on assault rifles. Much better weapons imo.

Comment

Originally posted by xGoblin013x View Post
                  You and that blasted Drag... you rarely even snipe properly with it, you just run around and start blasting away when you see someone around the corner.

Have u even seen me on HC? I OWN it, and will, PhantOWN you!

Comment

They're all 1 shot to the head but you almost never get frustrated getting a hit on someone and watching them run out of scope when you have the Barret and stopping power.

Comment

I am using Barrett .50 cal.
                      I love it.

Comment

wow tnx for all the replies. i hope i figure it out which rifle i will use

and peace

BluGan1337

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X