Pffffftttttt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pffffftttttt

Well I played on another grenade infested server again These small maps is not made for 50 people on them I think personally.

If thats your style all the power to you to just throw grenades

I've had it for awhile playing COD4 except maybe offline (boring)

Cheers!

I just wanna say that I tried not nading for 2 different rounds in Ambush. Non-nade I had a 20-47. With nading 45-19. So If they nade, i'll nade, it is simply unstoppable. I am willing to stop nading only if I dont get naded.

Comment

Hey Rock

Comment

If you haven't already, you have to try the HC server. The nadeing is less and the play is so much than the TDM type where ff has no consequences. With ff on reflect like in the HC server it's makes them think before throwing
        [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
        Like the community? Donate here:
        [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by DougBob View Post
          If you haven't already, you have to try the HC server. The nadeing is less and the play is so much than the TDM type where ff has no consequences. With ff on reflect like in the HC server it's makes them think before throwing
          You make a great point Doug...when I am tired of all the nade spam I too goto HC server as the play is a big difference and you rarely see/hear nades goin off as the enemy will only throw them when they r certain of a kill

Comment

I'll give it a try thx boys

I don't play COD4 much anymore so when I do come on it nade spam....so I just sit back more and snipe....so watch ur helmets

Comment

Originally posted by moe View Post
              Hey Rock
              Hey ya Moe!

Comment

Rock, I think I know what server you are refering to. This is the bottom line, this game we play, whats the purpose?? It's to win and get as many kills along the way as possible. Especially in TDM. The game gave me 3 nades and I use all 3 every time. I also get many many kills with my MP5. So when people say "holywar you really throw a lot of nades", well yeah thats what the game gave me. Same with the marty, game gave it to me and I use it. End of story.

Comment

well yeah that's what the game gave me. Same with the marty, game gave it to me and I use it.

With the HC I wish they'd change the FF to kill the guy running in front of you while your shooting laying down suppressive fire
                  Why should it kill me cause of your bad
                  You ( the guy running ) need to be aware of where the fire is coming from
                  Like playing HC but wont play cainslair HC server cause they do have FF set on reflect

Will miss ya Sgt. need more player that play as a squad and not as run an gun nobs

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt.Fury View Post

Will miss ya Sgt. need more player that play as a squad and not as run an gun nobs
                    So... Just because the particular server and map I play on, where it's better to run and gun makes me a "nob" or "noob"?????? Everybody has thier own style of play. Most of the time I get this martynoob or nade spam is when I winning. When I am not winning I hear not one word...............

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                      I just wanna say that I tried not nading for 2 different rounds in Ambush. Non-nade I had a 20-47. With nading 45-19. So If they nade, i'll nade, it is simply unstoppable. I am willing to stop nading only if I dont get naded.
                      110% agree, I do the same

Comment

+1

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                        Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X