Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll give it a try

Comment

Uh oh, wmd and his double tapped golden M60 in hardcore, that is never good!

Comment

oh one more thing, we need more maps please (on server 2), we dont have 50 players so it will not be too small. Thank you

Comment

I think the rotation may be a little large, I added new ones last week...

You guys need to pay CLOSE attention to which maps get the server busy, and which ones have players leaving.... That is more important than the maps you personally like.

Here is the current rotation:

// WAR - Team Deathmatch Patch 1.7 July 23 08
          set sv_mapRotation "gametype war map mp_strike gametype war map mp_broadcast gametype war map mp_crash gametype war map mp_crossfire gametype war map mp_vacant gametype war map mp_backlot gametype war map mp_citystreets gametype war map mp_carentan gametype war map mp_pipeline"

Comment

KK, We need players right now, cus I can't just run around and guess where Kirotk is camping for hours and get three kills... please!

Comment

lol

Comment

wasnt that bad yesterday we only had one round where there was just the 2 of us playing but then it picked up and was fun hideing round corners watching you run into the clay i left there and you always fell for it everytime lol.

Comment

*gives evil look to Krotek* I'm finishing challenges, after that, my bomb squad is there to blow those claymores, and for once, not on my face!

Comment

will just have to shoot you then lol.

but its way more fun to watch you run into a clay that i just put down 1 second before you ran round the corner.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X