Whats the problem with the comment TRACKSTARs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thequickster View Post
    i Will Double And Donate If You Stop Typing Also.
    Rofl

Comment

Comment

you sit in that spot again in crossfire and i will hit you every time with a grenade. maybe if you got off your ass and ran around a little it wouldnt happen.

<3 u

Comment

Originally posted by [BOS]2_Wycked View Post
          you sit in that spot again in crossfire and i will hit you every time with a grenade
          you mean that spot on the other side of the wall just past that shack with the bottles across the street from the opfor spawn where, hypothetically, two people could take turns throwing grenades slightly to the right of the top part of a telephone pole while standing about 5 feet from the rear door of the bus for an automatic kill because he would always be there?

Comment

its uncanny

Comment

I think I just may try it sometime

Comment

Originally posted by Fitty-Six K View Post
                you mean that spot on the other side of the wall just past that shack with the bottles across the street from the opfor spawn where, hypothetically, two people could take turns throwing grenades slightly to the right of the top part of a telephone pole while standing about 5 feet from the rear door of the bus for an automatic kill because he would always be there?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X