map rotation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

map rotation

hey admins,i dont know if there is a limit to the number of maps that can be in the rotation,but i was wondering if you could throw in a couple of more for some variety.i like all the maps in the current rotation,but there seems to not be enough to keep it from getting boring imo.i know some maps clear people out,but i see alot of ingame complaints do to lack of more maps and new maps.not trying to whine.just kiddingjust for the record i miss pipline and block also creek.

Showdown would be nice

But really, it get repetitious pretty quick.

If anything throw different maps in for 2-3 days so that way the people that hate them know they wont be there for long and it keeps things different.
    Motivate

Comment

We went through this a week or so ago. Cain added a few new maps, Creek, Pipeline. And these maps started to empty the server once they came up in the rotation and made it harder to jumpstart when needed.

A full server or a few extra maps. I know which i, and Cain prefers.

Comment

Well, people leaving when Creek came up could have been predicted.
        Though I do feel this current rotation is a wee bit short, I will still be on whenever I can

Either way, Cain's is still the best... I just played on another server cus I couldn't connect to Cain's and that slaughter was getting out of hand(106-23, 97-16). Guess level of play on Cain's is a lot higher
        Motivate

Comment

I just added bloc back, let's see how it does...

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
            I just added bloc back, let's see how it does...
            Ahhh an old favourite of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Furryappleseed View Post
              Well, people leaving when Creek came up could have been predicted.
              There are always emo kids, who care?

Comment

thank you Cain,i hope its still on tonight.i get on about 11:30pm.

Comment

i played on another server last night when ours was down.it only had new maps.china,creek and broadcast.the server had 48 people on at 1am,but i think it may be due to cains being down and no rules against fowl mouths.the rules to have a clean server is why i like cains better and the good peeps.

Comment

That and knifing me Jeffro!!

Comment

yes,and getting knifed by you.lol

Comment

Originally posted by jeffro74 View Post
                        i played on another server last night when ours was down.it only had new maps.china,creek and broadcast.the server had 48 people on at 1am,but i think it may be due to cains being down and no rules against fowl mouths.the rules to have a clean server is why i like cains better and the good peeps.
                        I did the same tonight, because Cain is sometimes pretty slow when I get done from work. Wished a few of my buds were on. I think the current rotation is okay with me. More would be fine, too...but the main things is the peeps...gotta be a crowd or I run myself to death.

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                          I did the same tonight, because Cain is sometimes pretty slow when I get done from work. Wished a few of my buds were on. I think the current rotation is okay with me. More would be fine, too...but the main things is the peeps...gotta be a crowd or I run myself to death.
                          You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar !!!

I keep trying to explain to everyone that a few maps with a full server is much more fun than an empty server with a ton of maps. Usually you have to pick one or the other......

Comment

i would rather have more peeps also,i was just wondering why some servers stay full running just the new maps and we empty if we run just the new maps.dang skud i got on last night and you left right before the next match.last night the other server i refered to as the new map server was over 40 peeps and we had 6.i didnt relize cain started the hc server last night.i would have played on it.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 4
                            Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X