X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

horrible day

hey guys, sup
    I am not really reporting a jerk, so im posting here
    btw, i was just coming back to COD this morning and they were like 2 cheaters. but i didnt get their GUID.
    Anyway i pointed that out and asked other players to help spectate killcam if they get killed by the cheaters. Surprisingly some random player told me to shut up and quit whining and said that i should just leave instead... i was like wtf..., then another one jumps in calling me a noob and keeps ranting about me ...
    juneau was there but he was probably afk as spectator
    so i got sick of it and just left the game, i regret now that i didnt get their GUID
    anyway, just wanna share the awful experience....

Little advice, dont take this bad.

But with 'cheaters' its best not to mention them in server, except to an admin if you need too,
    they LOVE the attention it brings.

Our Admins here are sharp and spot them anyway.

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
    ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

yeah
      thanks man
      i realize thats my BIGGEST mistake, shouldnt have pointed it out

Comment

Damn, did i miss these guys? I've been online pretty early this morning. But afk for the most part. However i'm back at my keyboard now.

Comment

Sorry that you had a bad day. We work hard to keep the server as "clean" as possible. That doesn't mean that we won't have jerks come on from time to time. Glad you enjoy playing here.

Comment

Dang. Bites that you had that aweful experience. We try to catch them when we are on. If you still remember their names that could be helpful even.
            [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

the names are Hellfire and Fryc
              i dont know if they are still cheating after that, coz i pointed it out to the players that time
              Fryc left right after that game and came back clean after i decided to spectate using a different name
              Hellfire was somehow careful, the second i pointed out someone is cheating, he asked who and why I think someone is cheating.
              Both were using aimbots

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X