• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cod5

http://www.gamespy.com/articles/872/872761p1.html
    Platforms supported for COD5.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

SWEET thanks for this

Comment

Well, There are quite possibly the new maps we've been waiting for.

I hope they aren't just taking COD4 and making an expansion.

I also hope this isn't the "Space Age" version of COD4 like EA did with BF2142. Possibly the same Game Engine with new animation?

Comment

YAY!!! that means COD will be around for a long time

Comment

I wish they would make it more teamwork oriented. Maybe add squads like BF2.
          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
            I wish they would make it more teamwork oriented. Maybe add squads like BF2.
            Apache
            Me too. And the ability to spawn on your squad leader. That would make it a LOT better as far as teamwork goes. The maps are not really big enough IMHO to use such a thing right now though. Heck you can get anywhere on a map in less than 15 seconds. so it kinda sucks in that aspect.

I hope COD5 will support bullet trajectory.

Comment

Remember guys, COD5 probably will blow. Treyarch is making it, and I'm sure you know what COD3 was like

Comment

Yeah after Call of Duty 2 Big Red One and Call of Duty 3 I lost complete faith in Treyarch, only Infinity Ward knows how to make a true CoD game.
                [url=http://profile.xfire.com/guile787][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/1/guile787.png[/img][/url]

Comment

A CoD5 already? WTF?!?! They better not have rushed this one, and they could have AT LEAST added an expansion to CoD4... so I didn't have to buy another game for 50 bucks.

Comment

The upside of all this is that it has been announced that Infinity Ward will be doing COD6 and anything after...so a worse case scenario we play COD4 till next year when 6 comes out

Comment

Disregard this one below.
                      As someone gracious pointed, there are like 3 of these threads going on in discussion.

If you are going to delete someone's post, the least you can do is send them a PM as to why you would do that.

bah hahaha
                      Last edited by Hammy; 12 May 2008, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Ah, the smell of dissatisfaction in the morning. I am noticing that more and more lately....

With the engine already tested, mutiplayer already tested and a huge installed fan base they will get this one out the door as fast as possible.

Comment

Dissatisfaction... Ahhh .. now I smell it. I was wondering what that was.

Comment

awww... if they make a CoD5 with Treyarch it's gonna suck.
                            That'll drive everyone away from CoD6 with Infinity Ward. If only more games were made by Infinity Ward.... maybe FFOW would've been better.

Comment

Originally posted by AngryHamster View Post
                              Disregard this one below.
                              As someone gracious pointed, there are like 3 of these threads going on in discussion.

If you are going to delete someone's post, the least you can do is send them a PM as to why you would do that.

bah hahaha

I agree, moving a thread, moving a post, hiding a post, or locking one's thread should be sent via PM to the author. Sometimes I don't realize my threads been hidden, moved, blocked, whatever and I spend a lot of time looking for it.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X