messed up my stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

messed up my stats

i went to the game tracker and checked my stats.i thought they went by your ip address instead of player name.i am ranked 13th as jeffro and 24th as jeffro74.i changed my name at the end of feb,so i started all over.i should be in at least top 6

LOL yea its weird how they do i....I think they should track by GUID or summin instead of name

Comment

So say I played for 5 months as GeneralSnake, then I changed it. It would reset?

Comment

it may,i was jeffro on there.then feb 28 i changed it to jeffro74 and im on there 2 times.it shows me starting feb 29.it says jeffro has not been on server since feb 28.

Comment

Unlucky mate, you must be one of the best I can't kill people even if i try lol

Comment

i do beleive im going to take the 74 off my player name.jeffro74 is ranked 24 and jeffro (witch i have nt used in a month)is ranked 13th.

Comment

i took the 74 off my name and went on the server.then i went back to game tracker and it recognized me as jeffro and updated the jeffro stats.it goes by ip adress and name combo,i guess.

Comment

How will we know which Jeffro is which? We can't see your faces in-game.

-Rand
                [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

i dont talk on mic,and the other jeffro says he is sexier.should make it easy to tell us apart.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,815   Members: 6,178   Active Members: 5
                  Welcome to our newest member, joky12.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X